RIP Bandana P. Classic Prodigy Interview BEEF with Nas, Jay-Z, Lakey Da Kid, Sherm Da Worm~

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I don't even care but mega spit facts bout nas. I nvr said anyone was scared of anyone I meant mega made nas look like hoe there's many other ppl who have said the same bout nas. :pee105:Yea dudes squashed it which is cool and it was along time ago. but guys act like nas was the realist of all time which was nvr facts in those times.:francis:
We don't know either one of these guys so how can we prove mega or NaS speaks facts about the other? And if everything he said about NaS is true and he's such a bad person why are they cool in 2017:jbhmm:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
We don't know either one of these guys so how can we prove mega or NaS speaks facts about the other? And if everything he said about NaS is true and he's such a bad person why are they cool in 2017:jbhmm:
Everybody's got there own opinions that's how I see it. :manny:Not saying nas is a horrible person but he def did a bunch of shady shyt he's on the same level as jayz in that department....