RIP Nelson Mandela but NOT during #Scandal

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What I don't get about Tommy is that he constantly complains about the people who hate him. He says if people hate him, why don't they simply stop watching him. (And that's fair)

But my question is if he hates black women so much, why does he constantly seek out stories of black women to bash and "ether them?

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That was wrong that she tried to troll and be funny about Mandela's death, but let's keep it real, Tommy jumped on that with the quickness cause it was another opportunity for him to shyt on black women. He don't care no way.
Tommy calling like it is...appreciate greatness. We may never have another enlightened man like him in years to come.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to people saying she's joking, here's some of the early comments: b-bu-but they're trolling :to: shut up, nikkas. these hoes are 120% serious.

great to see you care so very much about mandela death, but why you not out spreading something positive on the guy instead of this black woman agenda online breh?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you think someone should kill him?:ld:
It's just a thought:ld:

its amazing how one man can stir up such resentment and yet people who are actually doing harm to the black community get a pass. Absolutely incredible. The logic of blacks in this country never cease to amaze me. I don't agree with his approach nor everything he says. However, he is entitled to his own opinion.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What I don't get about Tommy is that he constantly complains about the people who hate him. He says if people hate him, why don't they simply stop watching him. (And that's fair)

But my question is if he hates black women so much, why des he constantly seek out stories of black women to bash and "ether them?

he wants to get paid to vent and rant

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Just silencing him and getting rid of his platform is enough breh. I ain't down with murder, I'm a pacifist like that. I get the feeling that he's the type that likes to have an audience and you can tell his fakkit ass loves the attention anyway.
I see him eventually getting knocked out and it will be on worldstar. :beli:
Then he'll make a video the next day blaming black single mothers for it :lolbron:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great to see you care so very much about mandela death, but why you not out spreading something positive on the guy instead of this black woman agenda online breh?
others-should-fail-yearbook-photo.jpg