RIP Nelson Mandela but NOT during #Scandal

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I checked out some of her other videos and she is speaking regular and sounds somewhat intelligent then as her vids go on she gradually speaks less and less articulate. Now we get to this video and she sounds like a slave. This is by design. She is c00nin. And she picked a black legend on the day he died to tapdance her dykin ass into the spotlight.
well i just put her up on the summerjam screen. we'll see how she feels tomorrow when that video has a couple hundred thousand views. :demonic:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Besides calling her a whore, for the most part Tommy got jokes and I agree with him.

I'm learning a lot about my people,
I wondered if she would have had made jokes about Paul death if he died today, she prob would have made a video dedicating how cute he was.

That was wrong that she tried to troll and be funny about Mandela's death, but let's keep it real, Tommy jumped on that with the quickness cause it was another opportunity for him to shyt on black women. He don't care no way.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Besides calling her a whore, for the most part Tommy got jokes and I agree with him.

I wondered if she would have had made jokes about Paul death if he died today, she prob would have made a video dedicating how cute he was.

she's a lesbo :comeon:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
That was wrong that she tried to troll and be funny about Mandela's death, but let's keep it real, Tommy jumped on that with the quickness cause it was another opportunity for him to shyt on black women. He don't care no way.
Exactly lol. Like we're supposed to forget that just a few weeks ago he gave white people a green light to gun blacks down.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

if there was an epidemic of black women shytting on mandella on youtube then he'd have something. But just based on this lame bytch's vid he's saying bw disrespect black leaders all the time :stopitslime:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

you clearly dont understand the youtube hustle

more views, more sub, more attention, more sponsors, more money. Folks do shyt like this to troll and to make a buck at the same time.

Look at twitter at people retweeting neslon name with morgan freeman pics.

Tommy is just capitalizing off the video as he always do. :yeshrug: Youtube hustle

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Exactly lol. Like we're supposed to forget that just a few weeks ago he gave white people a green light to gun blacks down.

He's a c00n dumbass. I don't even want him to have a platform to even speak. He is not well spoken at all, he just screams, yells a bunch of misogynist obscenities, and shyts on black women. nikka needs to get himself together.

if there was an epidemic of black women shytting on mandella on youtube then he'd have something. But just based on this lame bytch's vid he's saying bw disrespect black leaders all the time :stopitslime:

That's his schtick breh. He will shyt on black women regardless of whether or not all of us are like that.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

interesting point of view. she probably would have knowing the mentality of most black women in America today. their completely barren of any dignity as black women.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
He's a c00n dumbass. I don't even want him to have a platform to even speak. He is not well spoken at all, he just screams, yells a bunch of misogynist obscenities, and shyts on black women. nikka needs to get himself together.

That's his schtick breh. He will shyt on black women regardless of whether or not all of us are like that.

Do you think someone should kill him?:ld:
It's just a thought:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to people saying she's joking, here's some of the early comments:

Danette Mack
4 hours ago

Yeeeesssss. Preach it gurl. They betttttttta not.

juanna boo
4 hours ago

Omg MG u cra but rii lol! in yo words say it now!

Tennelleepoo R
4 hours ago

I came looking for you because I knew you had something to say.. Bows head in shame while I laughed..

~MsVirgo830~
4 hours ago

I sure do wish President Obama could receive this message, lol. Too funny and don't nobody come between me and my Scandal!

Jazzy Bell
3 hours ago

The funniest thing I've seen or heard all day! Hilarious! Don't mess with her Scandal y'all!

tresamworld1
3 hours ago

Sista, I feel you!! LMAO!!

AndreaJohnson92
3 hours ago

Totally agree! It's so painful to see how one of the greatest leaders of this world passed away but we'be been waiting for 2 weeks to see Scandal's new episode tonight and Madiba can understand it!

b-bu-but they're trolling :to: shut up, clown nikkas :pacspit: these hoes are 120% serious.