Roman Reigns Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Appreciation Thread (Acknowledge Your Tribal Chief)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He hade made being Champion for 2 years interesting something that been unheard of for years in WWE

Should his reign end at Wrestlemania this year or Next?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He hade made being Champion for 2 years interesting something that been unheard of for years in WWE

Should his reign end at Wrestlemania this year or Next?
He should lose to Cody and disappear for a few months. Cody faces the heel of the month for a while (maybe Balor or a returning AJ Styles), leading to a feud with either Brock or Bobby Lashley.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If he is able to keep it at Mania and the RAW After Mania, then yes, he'll get to 1,000 days. I feel like there's a growing chance that he may retain, but I also feel like it's time to move on from the reign (no pun intended) of the Bloodline. And there's ways to keep Roman in the spotlight-post title reign. He can become paranoid about losing his spot as the Tribal Chief (despite all that he's accomplished) which will either lead to a match with The Rock, or the more likely scenario, another program with Jey, where Jey finally proves he can beat Roman and doesn't need him anymore. Roman has done a fantastic job since he came back from hiatus in 2020. I think all of the fans were happy to see him finally come into his own, and have him not be a product that Vince wanted people to instantly cheer for.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
If he is able to keep it at Mania and the RAW After Mania, then yes, he'll get to 1,000 days. I feel like there's a growing chance that he may retain, but I also feel like it's time to move on from the reign (no pun intended) of the Bloodline. And there's ways to keep Roman in the spotlight-post title reign. You can him become paranoid about losing his spot as the Tribal Chief (despite all that he's accomplished) which will either lead to a match with The Rock, or the more likely scenario, another program with Jey, where Jey finally proves he can beat Roman and doesn't need him anymore. Roman has done a fantastic job since he came back from hiatus in 2020. I think all of the fans were happy to see him finally come into his own, and have him not be a product that Vince wanted people to instantly cheer for.
Yes... There is a way for him to retain, but the bloodline completely crumbles. Reigns goes FULL on desperation mode as the rest of the roster sees blood in the water.

They could drag it out to SummerSlam, but not sure next Mania.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yes... There is a way for him to retain, but the bloodline completely crumbles. Reigns goes FULL on desperation mode as the rest of the roster sees blood in the water.

They could drag it out to SummerSlam, but not sure next Mania.

This is what they should do for sure. This would be compelling too with him riding solo (no pun intended) for the next month and change.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is what they should do for sure. This would be compelling too with him riding solo (no pun intended) for the next month and change.
Make him really go the irredeemable route to stay champion. That fall to rock bottom will be a sight to behold.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And I don't like the idea of Reign losing the title and trying a storyline of Reigns fighting with the bloodline..

If you going to have a remnants of the Bloodline with Solo or drag out the break up process for months. Keep the title on Reigns.

Monday after Mania... Bloodline needs to be dead.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Make him really go the irredeemable route to stay champion. That fall to rock bottom will be a sight to behold.

And I don't like the idea of Reign losing the title and trying a storyline of Reigns fighting with the bloodline..

If you going to have a remnants of the Bloodline with Solo or drag out the break up process for months. Keep the title on Reigns.

Monday after Mania... Bloodline needs to be dead.

Yeah agree on all fronts.