Roman Reigns Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Appreciation Thread (Acknowledge Your Tribal Chief)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They basically combined both championships as a single reign
It's why they say he's been a champion for 900+ days. He needs to keep the Universal Title to keep that going. He can afford to lose the WWE Title which is coming up on a year long reign. It's the title Cody wants anyway. I'm kind of hoping it works like that. Roman or Heyman somehow make the match for the WWE Title only. Wishful thinking on my part but very plausible if they want to finally separate the titles for an upcoming draft.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is what they should do for sure. This would be compelling too with him riding solo (no pun intended) for the next month and change.
We've never seen a Tribal Chief Roman Reigns not be champion. He won the title 2 days after Heyman sided with him. Would definitely be something. We will have to see what they do. I still hope they somehow split up the titles and Roman keeps the Universal Title.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We've never seen a Tribal Chief Roman Reigns not be champion. He won the title 2 days after Heyman sided with him. Would definitely be something. We will have to see what they do. I still hope they somehow split up the titles and Roman keeps the Universal Title.

I don’t think there’s any possible way for them to split the titles outside of the rosters getting split again (like an hard split) and Raw gets a GM that wants a world champion on Raw.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t think there’s any possible way for them to split the titles outside of the rosters getting split again (like an hard split) and Raw gets a GM that wants a world champion on Raw.
Rumor was that HHH wanted to do a draft (get back to a more split roster) not long after WM, which is how it used to be before FOX got SD. So there is a good chance. Just gotta wait and see.

Also if they were never going to split the titles they would have unified them, making them one singular title, a long time ago. There has to be a reason they haven't yet and a brand split/draft could be it.

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They should have Roman defend both titles on both nights but if someone beats Roman night 1 it lessens the moment for night 2 if Roman loses he needs to lose Everything in the same night

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They should have Roman defend both titles on both nights but if someone beats Roman night 1 it lessens the moment for night 2 if Roman loses he needs to lose Everything in the same night
I can see Cody winning both as advertised and then after WM he's adamant on defending both titles separately because he's the baby face champ and that's what baby faces do. Then he ends up losing one in screwy fashion. They did something similar with Becky after she won both titles at WM. They are willing to tease a title separation because they just had the Usos defend the Raw and SD tag titles separately recently. So it's definitely a possibility.