Royce White sounds off on the NBA and he is 100% correct

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka passed up millions because he scared to fly. Get ya mind right nikka or find another gig.
And this is the type of shyt he talking about. Anxiety can be devastating and uncontrollable. Panic attacks send folks to the hospital daily and there is a reason their is tons of money in drugs treating them. Its serious. He was trying to get his mind right but the NBA wouldnt allow him to use his drugs.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
That nikka passed up millions because he scared to fly. Get ya mind right nikka or find another gig.
Nah if he has anxiety I doubt flying was the only thing he was scared off. Probably all sorts of fukked up in the brain. I know I couldn’t fly that much. Be xanned up all the time.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And this is the type of shyt he talking about. Anxiety can be devastating and uncontrollable. Panic attacks send folks to the hospital daily and there is a reason their is tons of money in drugs treating them. Its serious. He was trying to get his mind right but the NBA wouldnt allow him to use his drugs.

Anybody in here going against Royce ain’t watch the interview it’s just that simple breh

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah if he has anxiety I doubt flying was the only thing he was scared off. Probably all sorts of fukked up in the brain. I know I couldn’t fly that much. Be xanned up all the time.

True,but why can’t the NBA that’s worth Billions find a way to help the mentally ill? Gotta be insane to think it’s not a bunch of them playing right now who doesn’t have a mental illness. fukked up honestly

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

You pretend to be black so well 95% of the time, but your true colors always come out when a confident black man starts speaking out against the system
full

You wanted to trash him so badly that you didn’t even watch the video.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You pretend to be black so well 95% of the time, but your true colors always come out when a confident black man starts speaking out against the system
full

You wanted to trash him so badly that you didn’t even watch the video.

Exactly which is why I didn’t even bother responding. First thing he said was he was scared to fly and he addresses that right out the gate:mjlol: