Royce White sounds off on the NBA and he is 100% correct

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not missing the point. Dude said if his anxiety is acting up and his psychiatrist says he shouldn't play a game that night then he shouldn't have to play even tho his body is 100% good....I disagree with him on that.

If one of my employees say they can't come to work because of their anxiety and a client is relying on their expertise I'm going to fire that employee for someone that is reliable and that can perform.

why is the bolded wrong? nikkas get to take games off for physical rest, why not mental rest? Thats the whole point, sports doesn't look at physical and mental health the same. As long as a man is able to physically play then nothing else matters. Thats what leads to nikkas getting fukked up in the head.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not missing the point. Dude said if his anxiety is acting up and his psychiatrist says he shouldn't play a game that night then he shouldn't have to play even tho his body is 100% good....I disagree with him on that.

If one of my employees say they can't come to work because of their anxiety and a client is relying on their expertise I'm going to fire that employee for someone that is reliable and that can perform.

So just forget the mental illness aspect right? Just fukk them because they have a mental illness basically what you saying correct?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

ok and what if one of your employees said they needed some load management and can't do as much work as usual for a week or so????

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
why is the bolded wrong? nikkas get to take games off for physical rest, why not mental rest? Thats the whole point, sports doesn't look at physical and mental health the same. As long as a man is able to physically play then nothing else matters. Thats what leads to nikkas getting fukked up in the head.
I hear your point. I just disagree with it even if Adam Silver is coming around to it. I'm from the old school, whatever you're going through mentally handle that shyt but if you're physically healthy then you should be playing if we ask you to.

I could never go in a class and tell a professor that I have high anxiety so I can't take an exam. I would've got that F so damn quick. And I did have anxiety in college but I got over that shyt to pass my classes.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
ok and what if one of your employees said they needed some load management and can't do as much work as usual for a week or so????
Not gonna happen. The best ability is availability and if there's someone that can do your job that's more available then that's who I'm hiring.

If you're trying to set me up for a Kawhi like analogy don't waste your time because his skillset is so rare that it can't be replicated so as an employer you can make exceptions to a certain degree for exceptional talent.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Someone needs to set up a petition to have a “smart dumb nikka” badge. For posters that swear they really kicking knowledge.

Worst poster of the year
Best poster Of the year
Smart dumb nikka of the year
Call off work for the next three days due to anxiety and then go pick up your shyt on Friday morning.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
dude has entitlement issues but i applaud him for calling out the League about its hesitation to address mental health.

I first heard him on Doug Gottliebs podcast about two months ago. He was spazzing on Doug :mjlol: (who Ive realized is an arrogant, know it all bytch)

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call off work for the next three days due to anxiety and then go pick up your shyt on Friday morning.
Usually if you call off from work 2 days in a row you will need a doctors note to come back to work if you take a 3rd day off.

If you have sick days you can use those. Some jobs even let you use your vacation days or personal days.

If you have any job worth a dam they aren’t going to fire you if you have a doctor backing you about your illness. You might not get paid for days missed but you will not get fired. Now elevate the job me or you may have to the NBA level, I think they could handle it better.