Royce White sounds off on the NBA and he is 100% correct

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nah if he has anxiety I doubt flying was the only thing he was scared off. Probably all sorts of fukked up in the brain. I know I couldn’t fly that much. Be xanned up all the time.
I hear you but the league didn't blackball dude. The best ability is availability and if you can't meet the criteria to be available then the NBA ain't the place for you.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
damn that was a fukking great interview. Feel like he shouldn't single out just Bron as a "company man" per se but i get what he's trying to say. Pretty much all of his anger is definitely towards the league though and he made some good points. The league thinking guys would fake mental illnesses is suspect as fukk. A bigger discussion needs to be made about this

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
how do you know he wasn't available? He flew in college and could've in the NBA if they worked with him.
I seen his interviews on Real Sports...dude expected the league to bend over backwards for him. shyt they wouldn't even do for LeBron and he wanted them to do it for him.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I seen his interviews on Real Sports...dude expected the league to bend over backwards for him. shyt they wouldn't even do for LeBron and he wanted them to do it for him.

He had a serious issue the league should've bent over backwards for. It wouldn't have just helped Royce but other players with mental health issues. You dont wanna address that Adam apparently told Royce that players would fake illnesses.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
He had a serious issue the league should've bent over backwards for. It wouldn't have just helped Royce but other players with mental health issues. You dont wanna address that Adam apparently told Royce that players would fake illnesses.
We can agree to disagree on this one. I don't think one player is worth changing the rules for. Either you can fly like everybody else or you can be on the bus in another league.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We can agree to disagree on this one. I don't think one player is worth changing the rules for. Either you can fly like everybody else or you can be on the bus in another league.

Fam it’s mental health in general :snoop: he said it wasn’t about him he just had one of the many kinds of mental health. You missing the point

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Fam it’s mental health in general :snoop: he said it wasn’t about him he just had one of the many kinds of mental health. You missing the point
I'm not missing the point. Dude said if his anxiety is acting up and his psychiatrist says he shouldn't play a game that night then he shouldn't have to play even tho his body is 100% good....I disagree with him on that.

If one of my employees say they can't come to work because of their anxiety and a client is relying on their expertise I'm going to fire that employee for someone that is reliable and that can perform.