Ruh RoH! Spicy Brand racism comes to Texas high school.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ

Disturbing video shows racism on full display at Grand Prairie ISD school​

BY J.D. MILES
MARCH 13, 2023 / 10:17 PM / CBS TEXAS

GRAND PRAIRIE (CBSNewsTexas.com) – A disturbing video has surfaced from a high school in Grand Prairie that shows racism on full display in a classroom full of students.

It has Grand Prairie's NAACP chapter calling on the district to take action against the students involved and any teachers present.

With 15 academies tailored to give career-focused students professional training in more than a dozen fields of study, John Dusbiski Career High School in Grand Prairie is one of the district's finest achievements.

Sometime last week, a video was posted showing as many as a half dozen students in a Dubiski High School classroom saying the n-word out loud in front of other students, writing the slur on a banner with the word hate next to it as well as spelling it and repeating it several times during the 36 second clip.

CBS News Texas spoke to five Black students outside the school who asked not to show their faces or use their names.

"I feel like we are owed an apology," one student said.

They say what they saw on the video was behavior that's become all too common.

"Dibiski is a career high school, they focus on their student's future and it's a school of choice and I don't think their actions represent Dibiski at all," one student said.

"What kind of shocked me that, even in the school like this we still deal with these sorts of things," another student said.

A Grand Prairie ISD spokesperson told CBS News Texas that the video would be addressed next week when classes resume after spring break and that "we will fully investigate this situation and hold those involved accountable."

Grand Prairie's NAACP President Angela Luckey says that statement is insufficient.

"I want the principal to be held accountable and the teacher that was in the classroom, I want that teacher to be fired," Luckey said. "I want the students that participated in the video to be suspended and removed from this school campus."

Students say watching the video was bad enough but now it's even more troubling to read social media posts from their classmates defending it.

"When they are commenting the post, people are speaking out saying it's normal, it's OK," one student said.

The students say the boys shown saying the slur are all Hispanic and that school leaders should work harder to encourage the racially mixed student body to support each other on the same path to success.

"I know they can do it. I know our school can make change I believe in our school our school will make change I know they will," said another student.

According to the state education code, the students could be sent to an alternative school or even expelled as a form of discipline if Grand Prairie ISD sees fit.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I know this isn't the time but...

breh really came out there...knowing there's press looking like black Logan? :francis:

TRW9r6d.png

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Where are the “black & brown show each other love in Texas, don’t compare California street politics to us! :bryan:” ass nikkas at?

Some are cool, but a significant amount of them don’t like our black asses.

And they are right next door to us. :martin:
I'm from Texas, We've never really seen eye to eye with them, It's not Cali like tension but it can escalate.
For the most part they stick with they ppl, we stick with ours, only one group always tries to encroach in the others space and you know which group that is.
The problem is some compromised nikkas love they women among OTHER things and will impose their "just like us" mentality on the rest of us who have
seen them for what they are.

It really doesn't matter that it's not all of them, it's enough of them to notice there is a problem now and will be in the foreseeable future.
Not encouraging violence against the amigos but black people need to be informed about the type of ppl moving around them.
Even cacs are out here saying they mean us no good, if they see it while our folks are championing an imaginary coalition that only benefits one side then
there is definitely a problem.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I'm from Texas, We've never really seen eye to eye with them, It's not Cali like tension but it can escalate.
For the most part they stick with they ppl, we stick with ours, only one group always tries to encroach in the others space and you know which group that is.
The problem is some compromised nikkas love they women among OTHER things and will impose their "just like us" mentality on the rest of us who have
seen them for what they are.

It really doesn't matter that it's not all of them, it's enough of them to notice there is a problem now and will be in the foreseeable future.
Not encouraging violence against the amigos but black people need to be informed about the type of ppl moving around them.
Even cacs are out here saying they mean us no good, if they see it while our folks are championing an imaginary coalition that only benefits one side then
there is definitely a problem.
Yeah I’m from Texas too, I agree 100%.

I just said the “some are cool” part because I know a few that put me onto game about how their own people are, I’m not pushing for an alliance or any of that foolishness. :hubie:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Yeah I’m from Texas too, I agree 100%.

I just said the “some are cool” part because I know a few that put me onto game about how their own people are, I’m not pushing for an alliance or any of that foolishness. :hubie:
No harm done breh, I can only speak from my own experiences.
Yeah, they will tell you themselves they ppl are racist asf.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Build that wall. I want no more illegals here. We gotta draw a line in the sand.
Well something will have to be done because once they arrive they are typically placed in black communities.
They will start out timid and friendly then evolve to racist and aggressive in no time.
Then they start imposing their way of life onto these historically black enclaves.
I've seen it happen many times, all because ni99as thought it was all "minorities" vs cacs when it's really everybody vs us.

Daps
They cool when they're the minority but as soon as the numbers get bigger..... :mjpls:

You're better off at an all white school versus an all Mexican school (can't believe I'm saying that shyt). Usually with a Latino heavy school, the whole damn faculty is brown too. Principal, assistants, most of the teachers, janitors...you name it. Soocer team gets better but your hoops, track (sprints/field events) and football teams take a big hit.

They get hella saucy and think they run everything.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
They cool when they're the minority but as soon as the numbers get bigger..... :mjpls:

You're better off at an all white school versus an all Mexican school (can't believe I'm saying that shyt). Usually with a Latino heavy school, the whole damn faculty is brown too. Principal, assistants, most of the teachers, janitors...you name it. Soocer team gets better but your hoops, track (sprints/field events) and football teams take a big hit.

They get hella saucy and think they run everything.

You're better off working with Trumpies than you are at at majority Latino workplace. I've done both I would know lol.
Not the first time I've seen these sentiments, I was talking with a chick a couple days ago who said something similar.
It's basically like picking a poison. The spicy brand of racism is guilt free and outwardly unapologetic yet will acknowledge they are beneath the colonizer. Given an inch they will take a mile. Really, you can never be safe around either but the mestizos are really out here trying to take the title from cacs.
What's more ironic is that it's other black ppl helping them along the way, then we wonder where these Nury Martinez types come from.
Make it make sense.