Ruh RoH! Spicy Brand racism comes to Texas high school.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Disgusting. Type of bullshyt you're subjected to when you don't have numbers. I know this story very well. Had cousins that dealt with a version of this.

Pieces of shyt students have to be suspended. Seems like its some type of magnet school, so should be easier to move them. If teacher was present in classroom, she has to go too. Just like the NAACP lady said.
Suspended? fukk no

They Need they ass whipped

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
It is and it isn't and yes everyone for the MOST part stick with they own at least where I am, which is why this whole black and brown coalition stuff is still a conundrum to me.
Only nikkas pushing for a black/brown coalition is simps thirsting for Mexican p*ssy and naive militants who think all « people of color »are on the same team, against cacs. There are some cool brehitos out there but we know that most of them are on a :mjpls: type of time, especially when they get their population numbers up.

The reality is that most of these Mexicans have direct paternal cac ancestry(Ydna), from centuries ago, because of the Spanish colonizers /conquistadores taking Native indigenous women as concubines.

They are literally the white man’s b*stards. They are Spiritually cacs. Of course they desperately want to impress cacs, and show their European fathers how much they hate us « mayates »

Last edited:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
GPISD Board President Gloria Carillo also issued a statement stating she felt "troubled and disheartened by the offensive video posted recently by some of our students." I find that hard to believe as these kids come from a whole culture of anti black racism. They picked it up from somewhere and the black kids there probably outperform them anyways yet are living rent free in the minds of the mestizos.

It doesn't help that the president is also a mestizo, which likely means not too much pressure will be applied, I'd honestly pull my child out as the racism likely isn't limited to the students. Again if they hate blacks so much then stop moving in black neighborhoods, invading black spaces and picking elements of black culture to mimic while disrespecting black ppl.

Last edited:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
OnlY nikkas pushing for black/brown coalition is simps thirsting for Mexican p*ssy and naive militants who think all « people of color »are on the same team, against cacs.

The reality is that most of these Mexicans have direct paternal cac ancestry(Ydna), from centuries ago, because of the Spanish colonists/conquistadores taking Natuve indian women as concubines.

They are literally the white man’s b*stards. They are Spiritually cacs. Of course they desperately want to impress cacs, and show their European fathers how much they hate us « mayates »
No lies told, They keep denying this but this almost always seems to be the case.
I mean most of em descend from colonizers so it makes sense they'd follow the same blue print.
They also like to ride of the whole indigenous thing too, despite treating them like crap too.
Those buzzwords "people of color" and "minorities" are not words I adhere to personally.
Their countries hate blacks, they come from cultures that hate blacks and bring that nonsense here to our home.

Where has accommodating these people gotten Black Americans?
I dunno but they sure do seem to be riding of all our collective achievements including the 14th amendment which makes it possible
for these disrespectful little anchor baby shyts to be over here and show they ass.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It is and it isn't and yes everyone for the MOST part stick with they own at least where I am, which is why this whole black and brown coalition stuff is still a conundrum to me.

I think it depends on the community you're in. Like I stated I'm from the east. Over here we're stacked on top of each other like sardines. We have a lot of interaction with other cultures whether we like it or not. In TX it seems like you can really be isolated if u wanna be.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
I think it depends on the community you're in. Like I stated I'm from the east. Over here we're stacked on top of each other like sardines. We have a lot of interaction with other cultures whether we like it or not. In TX it seems like you can really be isolated if u wanna be.
That part.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
gotta give em that Jewish treatment

tell the kids to do community service at the NAACP or a black community center. learn about slavery and the history of the n-word.

do the work and write an apology to the school and black kids

that, or parents sue the shyt outta the school

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They cool when they're the minority but as soon as the numbers get bigger..... :mjpls:

You're better off at an all white school versus an all Mexican school (can't believe I'm saying that shyt). Usually with a Latino heavy school, the whole damn faculty is brown too. Principal, assistants, most of the teachers, janitors...you name it. Soocer team gets better but your hoops, track (sprints/field events) and football teams take a big hit.

They get hella saucy and think they run everything.
It's the same in any school with numbers lol. Why do yall say stuff like this like predominantly black schools aren't the same? And your comment about all white school vs all Mexican school is dumb as hell

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I know this isn't the time but...

breh really came out there...knowing there's press looking like black Logan? :francis:

TRW9r6d.png
Not Black Logan :dead: :mjlol:

Daps
It's the same in any school with numbers lol. Why do yall say stuff like this like predominantly black schools aren't the same? And your comment about all white school vs all Mexican school is dumb as hell
Not really.....got relatives that have worked as educators in different settings. You must be Mexican?

If not, you haven't lived in a place with near equal numbers of Black, white and Latino people (Dallas, Houston mainly), it's hard to tell. Here you can experience all-Black, all-white, all-Latino and thoroughly mixed very easily and the difference is noticeable.

On top of that, Mexicans (1st/2nd gen) will flip to Spanish in a professional setting even when around non-Spanish speaking professionals. Whites and Black are more cliquish so it's never one solid group against you (jocks vs nerds, light skints vs dark skints).