Ruh RoH! Spicy Brand racism comes to Texas high school.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Disgusting. Type of bullshyt you're subjected to when you don't have numbers. I know this story very well. Had cousins that dealt with a version of this.

Pieces of shyt students have to be suspended. Seems like its some type of magnet school, so should be easier to move them. If teacher was present in classroom, she has to go too. Just like the NAACP lady said.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Even cacs are out here saying they mean us no good, if they see it while our folks are championing an imaginary coalition that only benefits one side then
there is definitely a problem.
"Cacs" saying that don't give a fukk about either group, but feel threatened by the numbers the Hispanics represent. Only reason they weigh in on the topic.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
"Cacs" saying that don't give a fukk about either group, but feel threatened by the numbers the Hispanics represent. Only reason they weigh in on the topic.
Not denying that, the point is neither mean us any good.
No way in hell that is something to be celebrated.

Fr1nfZGXoAYaCQb

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Where are the “black & brown show each other love in Texas, don’t compare California street politics to us! :bryan:” ass nikkas at?

Some are cool, but a significant amount of them don’t like our black asses.

And they are right next door to us. :martin:

That's moreso H-town and centex Mexicans. DFW black and mexican relations are a little different overall

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Shhh, the foreigners here might get triggered by that, this is how the diaspora wars REALLY started. They thought they were gonna get caught up when folks started realizing how racist "hispanics" are/were.

Them latinos

Not Hispanics

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Ive spent a little time down in TX as a guest. I heard it was so "diverse" from my experience it wasn't. everything is so sprawled out. You gotta drive EVERYWHERE. it may be diverse on paper but when you there it seemed like everyone stuck to their own.
It is and it isn't and yes everyone for the MOST part stick with they own at least where I am, which is why this whole black and brown coalition stuff is still a conundrum to me.