RZA Responds To Social Media Attacks In OF Light Azealia Banks TMZ Interview, Update: Banks responds

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

The gawd set her up with a movie deal, put his word on the line to get her a record deal on the table just because she asked, hit her with a plane ticket (first class no doubt) just because she asked and felt comfortable enough to open her up to his circle and introduce her to a star actor. All she had to do is shut the fukk up, eat some cocktail shrimp and let the ink dry on the recording contract. But apparently that's asking too much :wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
RZA needs advisors, I could've told him "yo...this girl is nothing but a trainwreck" People that insult shyt constantly on twitter, you can't do business with them. That's a loose cannon. I bet you Banks loses her film role too. Hollywood isn't going to greenlight someone who says "fakkit" 10 times a minute in interviews. What the fukk? Who is RZA's manager? He gave her a starring role? NO ONE TOLD him that she did this!?!? She was already fukking dead. No Theater is going to distribute your film as soon as someone brings this up again. Ya done in Hollywood. You are a black female kramer.

On the other side of things, that Banks (Different Banks not the crazy one) & Steels is dope shyt. Finally RZA got a rock connect with Paul Banks that was more than just one off collab. :banderas:

:mjlol:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Can't lie, I hated on RZA in the original thread...but he eloquently has laid out his case. Don't know who to believe so I guess it's a wash. Just wish homie would come home to the island and do what began the star walk......still every story has two sides....this one is a hot mess. Whole shyt is trash can:trash:, BONG!