San Diego Mass Shooting: CAC devil shoots up black pool party

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
poster_e34620f7c80d439f82fbfb88f07719f9_59061685_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

One woman was killed and seven people were wounded, several critically, when a man opened fire Sunday at a San Diego apartment complex swimming pool where a number of adults were attending a birthday party.

Police rushed to the apartment building in the University City area and fatally shot the man after he pointed his gun at officers, San Diego PoliceChief Shelley Zimmerman said.
Authorities received several calls just after 6 p.m. about the shooting at the La Jolla Crossroads apartments, an upscale complex in the 9000 block of Judicial Drive.

The reports were grim: a white man wearing brown shorts was armed with a gun and shooting at what two witnesses described as approximately 30 people around the pool, most of them African American.
:gucci:Why is this not major news? If it was the other way around, there'd be special reports on every channel...

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-la-jolla-shooting-20170430-story,amp.html

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I live in Downtown SD, so this isn't close, but it's maybe 15 minutes away, I have been reading the coverage over the evening, this was the first story that mentioned race I saw, though I assumed shooter was white. I like to flex my profiling on these a little, with the little evidence, (while bearing in mind the impact on those affected lives) I assumed domestic gone really bad, drunken rage sort of thing.

But, that seemed a little off, given there were no casualties. Usually, the girlfriend/wife is the target, and is killed, and everyone else are after thoughts. This has 8 shooting victims, none fatal. This could have been racially motivated neighborhood dispute/who gets the pool sort of insanity, from what I am reading now. Obviously, the shooter lived there, or was a guest at someone's house.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The San Diego Police Department received multiple calls just after 6 p.m. of an active shooter in the 9000 block of Judicial Drive. He was described as a white male who was armed. The shooting was determined to be at the La Jolla Crossroads apartments.

The shooter has been identified by police as Peter Selis born in 1967. He reportedly lived at the apartment complex where the shooting took place.

Police said the shooting took place during a party in the pool area of the complex where a large group of people were gathered.

SDPD's helicopter arrived on the scene and found that the shooter was still in the pool area and appeared to be reloading.

Selis was reportedly drinking a beer during the gunfire according to a witness who spoke to CBS News 8.

1 dead, 7 injured in mass shooting at University City apartment complex

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I live in Downtown SD, so this isn't close, but it's maybe 15 minutes away, I have been seeing the coverage over the evening, this was the first story that mentioned race I saw, though I assumed shooter was white. I like to flex my profiling on these a little, with the little evidence, I assumed domestic gone really bad, drunken rage sort of thing.

But, that seemed a little off, given there were no casualties. Usually, the girlfriend/wife is the target, and is killed, and everyone else are after thoughts. This has 8 shooting victims, none fatal. This could have been racially motivated neighborhood dispute/who gets the pool sort of insanity, from what I am reading now. Obviously, the shooter lived there, or was a guest at someone's house.
One woman was killed according to the link...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I live in Downtown SD, so this isn't close, but it's maybe 15 minutes away, I have been reading the coverage over the evening, this was the first story that mentioned race I saw, though I assumed shooter was white. I like to flex my profiling on these a little, with the little evidence, (while bearing in mind the impact on those affected lives) I assumed domestic gone really bad, drunken rage sort of thing.

Drunk lonely pussiless Antisocial cac fuming at the sound of black people having fun loses it after being denied requests for silence

Requests that probably came from his imagination.

:blessed: this bytch gets no trial :blessed: