San Diego Mass Shooting: CAC devil shoots up black pool party

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Apparently the shooter was offered food and drink by the partygoers, but he declined, s

at quietly for a few minutes, then started shooting Black people.

One witness reports that he threatened someone who tried to help one of the victims.

Tariq Nasheed went on this rant a while back about White supremacists being super sensitive about Black people and swimming pools, he was right.

The shooter being treated with kindness before he went off reminds me exactly of Dylan Roof and how those church goers welcomed him with open arms before he murdered them.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Other cas will get inspiration from this shyt and decide to do it. Black people need to be careful. Some black people love to talk about how they fear another black person than they do a cac that type of rhetoric needs to be thrown the fukk away at this point fr fr.

Live in fear of CACs brehs.....:scust:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Live in fear of CACs brehs.....:scust:

That's not what I'm saying. Black people act oblivious to the nature of the average white person. Black people tend to think the only cacs they should worry about are the cacs who wear police uniforms when that's not the case. It's literally all of them. Cut that ho ass shyt out that you're insinuating. Fear was the wrong noun I meant to be mindful.

feast__5

Pro
Daps
Crazy that this would happen in daygo :ohhh: ... but then again this story sounds too familiar

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
peterselismossyford1.jpg

Pete Selis

Typical mid-40s cac drowning in debt after multiple divorces, mad at the sight of carefree Black people.

Last edited: