San Francisco has the bummiest black people I've ever seen

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
shyt is surreal walking downtown where I now work. You'd think there no black people with decent jobs and housing in this city. Homeless black people EVERYWHERE. Like 50% of the homeless. Easily.

They got nikkas outcheah literally tap dancing and shining shoes for dollars. Nikkas on every corner asking me for .23 cents.:sadcam: Not a good look brehs.

How do fukk did it even get to this? How the fukk does a city with less than 6% black people have tons of black poor and homeless everywhere?:dahell:

I need Ja Rule to make sense of this. Where's Ja? :damn:

Nah, but seriously I'm not gonna lie the shyt was low-key embarrasing. Haven't been to many major US cities besides LA, but I damn sure hope this ain't the norm.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
SF is a perfect example of the destruction of gentrification..

The homelessness in SF has no race attached, the cost of living is outrages over there and it's not even suitable living for people with good incomes.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've read articles about software developers with six figure salaries doubling, tripling, quadruping up on apartments cuz the cost of living is that high.
And these accounts are hyperbole.

Still folks living in SF without six figure salaries. Where these people want to live, the type of place they want to live in, and how they want to live is a big factor. SF ain’t never been a city like NY or LA, I still don’t get why people knock themselves out to live there, especially with such shytty weather, but ahh well

Last edited: