San Francisco has the bummiest black people I've ever seen

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ive never been to the WC...so I gotta ask...

Isn't Oakland right next to SF? I heard about these crazy rents in SF and ridiculous commutes...so wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just live in Oakland and commute to SF for work? Or is Oakland too hood and expensive af too?
Oakland has a serious homeless problem as well and the rent is high there too. Not SF high but close enough to it where most people can't live alone without assistance.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Where in downtown are you working that you are seeing such a mass of black homeless?

What are the cross streets?

Turk, jones, 5th, 6th, and 7th on mission. All of the tenderloin. Up Powell. All of that is rough bro. As soon as you run up out of Powell Bart you are accosted by black homeless. Going in the station they want to sell you sus bart :patrice: tickets for 3 dollars.

Bro I knew life was hard in this city, by damn bro. This is just another level of poverty. Let's just keep it real waaaaay too many of these people are black. Shame on their families for letting them live like this:comeon:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
San Fran used to be a cool city too. Gentrification ruined it all. Nikkas need to buy up suburban property while the burbs are uncool to live in. Once these yuppy cacs get tired of the city life and wanna move back to the burbs again we will already own the land. The vacuum effect left in the city will turn the Soho and whatever else nicknames they got back k to the hood again. They can keep it.

Dope idea. I'm with it.:ehh:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Turk, jones, 5th, 6th, and 7th on mission. All of the tenderloin. Up Powell. All of that is rough bro. As soon as you run up out of Powell Bart you are accosted by black homeless. Going in the station they want to sell you sus bart :patrice: tickets for 3 dollars.

Bro I knew life was hard in this city, by damn bro. This is just another level of poverty. Let's just keep it real waaaaay too many of these people are black. Shame on their families for letting them live like this:comeon:

Eh.

No Disrespect

I ask because I can't let you say that about black people so it's why I asked where you are walking...I lived in those SAME areas and in 3 different places across the Bay and I saw nothing but dirty ass white faces with a few black people here and there but sometimes other homeless black people congregating in other areas but NEVER it's on some "ITS ALL US".

There are plenty more white homeless than there are black....some just concentrate in more areas in the subway/BART than others.

but do not cast this on us as if it's all a sea of black faces.

Plenty more whites living out of cars in SunnyVale struggling....and that my brotha is homeless.

im sure you would know this living in that area and working in tech.....they are there living in Rv's and cars miserable as shyt living on the internet and gigs back to back and white as snow.

you dont have to have trash bags and a overcoat soaked in piss to be homeless.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I went to Montesacro Pizza in the tenderloin one night for dinner.
Breh the walk from where I parked to that spot was :huhldup: as fukk
I've been to north philly, west baltimore, mo city houston, all them ghetto zones in atlanta, east LA.....never seen nothing that scary before
like straight up zombies and crackheads every where
My wife was legit terrified (we both black). we had to legit walk thru crowds of crackheads to get to the restaurant
Ppl really need to talk about the TRUTH in san francisco. so many dirty poor areas that never get talked about cause the city is "white"
yet ppl wanna act like places like philly, bmore, detroit are so bummy cause they are black cities yet it's no areas that bad in those cities DOWNTOWN where tourists actually go
downtown san fran, tenderloin, and mission look like straight walking dead at night

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
shyt is surreal walking downtown where I now work. You'd think there no black people with decent jobs and housing in this city. Homeless black people EVERYWHERE. Like 50% of the homeless. Easily.

They got nikkas outcheah literally tap dancing and shining shoes for dollars. Nikkas on every corner asking me for .23 cents.:sadcam: Not a good look brehs.

How do fukk did it even get to this? How the fukk does a city with less than 6% black people have tons of black poor and homeless everywhere?:dahell:

I need Ja Rule to make sense of this. Where's Ja? :damn:

Nah, but seriously I'm not gonna lie the shyt was low-key embarrasing. Haven't been to many major US cities besides LA, but I damn sure hope this ain't the norm.

But isn’t the small population of blacks there very poor? Don’t all the succesful blacks in the bay live in Oakland?

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I saw a kid who worked at google. Bought himself a box truck and made it into a apartment. Hes a smart one indeed. Sleeps in the parking lot

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ive never been to the WC...so I gotta ask...

Isn't Oakland right next to SF? I heard about these crazy rents in SF and ridiculous commutes...so wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just live in Oakland and commute to SF for work? Or is Oakland too hood and expensive af too?

But Oakland is going through the same thing.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Fran used to be a cool city too. Gentrification ruined it all. Nikkas need to buy up suburban property while the burbs are uncool to live in. Once these yuppy cacs get tired of the city life and wanna move back to the burbs again we will already own the land. The vacuum effect left in the city will turn the Soho and whatever else nicknames they got back k to the hood again. They can keep it.

Idk. If the country fixes the college debt issues than your idea is smart.

Millennials aren’t interested in having kids or thinking about buying homes so maybe this investment will benefit our grandkids