Senate Republicans threaten to block border security bill they negotiated

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
We need to remove every Republican, I'm sorry but they're an enemy of the people.

Not even for this Bill, but they do this to everything. They all got to go.

Not to mention they're absolutely shytty takes have spread to idiots online and enabling stupid thinking. Main reason I've blocked Twitter recently.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We need to remove every Republican, I'm sorry but they're an enemy of the people.

Not even for this Bill, but they do this to everything. They all got to go.

Not to mention they're absolutely shytty takes have spread to idiots online and enabling stupid thinking. Main reason I've blocked Twitter recently.

Well I mean I agree, but I don't know how you go about doing that :francis: 35-40% of this country will vote red no matter what

And the Senate and Electoral College give them disproportionate political power :francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
an agent because I don’t believe Chris Hayes & Anderson Cooper are smarter than me? Why would I want to get my news from Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity? Help me understand what cable news does for you?
The post I quoted was specifically about independent sources… you start talking about mainstream media instead of acknowledging the point.

I see what it is now….

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we living a time paradox they are the main ones who complain you sabotaged your own bill so the Democrats won't look good but at the same time not making yourself look good because you listening to a guy who doesn't know shyt about politics.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we living a time paradox they are the main ones who complain you sabotaged your own bill so the Democrats won't look good but at the same time not making yourself look good because you listening to a guy who doesn't know shyt about politics.

The goal is to fukk up the government and make people angry that government does not function and become disillusioned. SO much so that they can destroy the system and then install a dictator and oligarchs here who can do as they please and "rebuild" it how they want to. The sabotage is the purpose. They're elected to destroy it then have the KKK just run things openly.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Yes, the GOP are playing politics, but is it really a "Border Security Bill" when the bill pushes far more funding to Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan than to US border security? When have the Dems cared so much about border security?
:comeon:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
HOW IT HAPPENED

1. Rs say no foreign aid without border security

2. Ds say nope

3. Rs say then no aid

4. Ds cave, cut a deal for tougher border laws with Lankford and McConnell

5. Trump tells them to kill it

6. Rs kill it

7. Rs pass foreign aid without the border security

2/2
Two facts about the Lankford-Murphy-Sinema border bill that Republicans voted down:

—It had none of the legalization or DACA provisions that Democrats had demanded until then.

—It was championed by the border patrol agents' union, which endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLyGGDyXkAAwrDV.png

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yes, the GOP are playing politics, but is it really a "Border Security Bill" when the bill pushes far more funding to Israel, Ukraine, and Taiwan than to US border security? When have the Dems cared so much about border security?
Probably when Obama was deporting people as he had a higher number of deportations than Trump and Biden

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
It's called bipartisanship. Bills usually do more than is simply on the face of it. Like going back decades. Plus the money set aside for those countries? A large chunk of it helps right here in the states.

You right wingers need to take time to actually educate yourselves about how the world works.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

1/2
HOW IT HAPPENED

1. Rs say no foreign aid without border security

2. Ds say nope

3. Rs say then no aid

4. Ds cave, cut a deal for tougher border laws with Lankford and McConnell

5. Trump tells them to kill it

6. Rs kill it

7. Rs pass foreign aid without the border security

2/2
Two facts about the Lankford-Murphy-Sinema border bill that Republicans voted down:

—It had none of the legalization or DACA provisions that Democrats had demanded until then.

—It was championed by the border patrol agents' union, which endorsed Trump in 2016 and 2020.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GLyGGDyXkAAwrDV.png

@Cakebatter and @Neuromancer said it didn't happen like that:skip:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear these Republicans politicians are sociopaths. :pachaha:

These muffuccass will literally lose them themselves if illegal immigration or any off that shiit stops. Buf To keep manipulating dumb whites, they gotta pretend to be against it.