Senate Republicans threaten to block border security bill they negotiated

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It permits a certain amount of migrants to cross the border. The position should be zero. You won't reach it, but that's the goal.

It's also loaded with funding foe foreign wars.
Will the border bill as it exists increase or decrease the number of border crossers/asylum status grants?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yet I'm doing more than you bytch :mjlol: , crazy how it work like that, and you p*ssy in real life cus u don't let nikkas see ya profile that's literally scary :dead:

Democratic retard babble :mjlol: so go ahead and do something to those white folks don't talk about it. To me go be about it to them folks...:lupe: or is you just talking tough for your online friends here ..:troll: all I'm saying is #bothsides ltr

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It permits a certain amount of migrants to cross the border. The position should be zero. You won't reach it, but that's the goal.

It's also loaded with funding foe foreign wars.
So are you gonna stop international flights and/or handing out visas all willy nilly? Since a majority of illegal immigration happens in that manner.

And Funding for foreign wars? You've never heard of FMS have ya?

This site has been infiltrated and compromised

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Shills always ignore the devil in the details

Biden can easily close the border…

I don’t consider any of them shills. These are the types of people who get all their information from headlines and cable news.

Same as my mom. Just shut up and vote blue is all they know :yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pipgwrlshzgc1.jpeg

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man every election shouldn't be a choice between one side that's milquetoast and doesn't push for much a shyt you know and the other side.. that's trying to crash the fukking car into a wall and then push that bytch off a cliff - its like a choice between apathy or oblivion. That whole party should have been thrown away after the Iraq war. With it gone maybe we could have gotten 2 or more parties that are sane and able to be pressured into actually doing some shyt that helps the country.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Trump isn’t the President, Biden is :patrice:

Biden didn’t have to end Remain in Mexico and didn’t have to lift Title 42…

5,000 migrants daily is not a serious solution
Straight from the right wing textbook here. Only Republicans agreed to this bill and then backed out when Trump said so. I promise McConnell knew this was over and done. Until Trump opened his mouth.
You read all that right?

Fact is simply throwing an executive order out there to close the border doesn't get it. You gotta research and not just say stuff to say it @Dipsey Doo .

Daps
I honestly believe the Republican Party is finish and a new moderate right party will form. The far-right minority has a strangle-hold on the party and its near death.
True. GOP needs someone that is "Trump-proof." Basically....a politician that can win their race without Trump's support/supporters.

They all wanna stick the knife in his back but none of them feel confident enough to take down Caesar. Trump doesn't realize that the minute a few Republicans can put dents in his armor...the floodgates will open and they'll feed him to the wolves.