Senate Republicans threaten to block border security bill they negotiated

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Straight from the right wing textbook here. Only Republicans agreed to this bill and then backed out when Trump said so. I promise McConnell knew this was over and done. Until Trump opened his mouth.
You read all that right?

Fact is simply throwing an executive order out there to close the border doesn't get it. You gotta research and not just say stuff to say it @Dipsey Doo .

Why can't Biden enforce existing laws on the books? Why does a border bill need Ukraine and Israel funding?

Why are 5,000 crossings DAILY acceptable to you?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t consider any of them shills. These are the types of people who get all their information from headlines and cable news.

Same as my mom. Just shut up and vote blue is all they know :yeshrug:

but everything you see on social media or YouTube from some conspiracy theorist in their mothers basement is the 100% truth

People who go to those places for their news aren’t getting anything more truthful then regular news. Everyone has an agenda

At the end of the day people are gonna get news from places that feeds their confirmation bias

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
but everything you see on social media or YouTube from some conspiracy theorist in their mothers basement is the 100% truth

People who go to those places for their news aren’t getting anything more truthful then regular news. Everyone has an agenda

At the end of the day people are gonna get news that feeds their confirmation bias

You say social media as if NBC/ABC/CNN don’t have a massive presence on social media. All the mainstream networks use social media to break stories immediately.

People only use words like conspiracy theory and misinformation to devalue the words being spoken. I don’t care who delivers the story if I can verify what’s being said.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say social media as if NBC/ABC/CNN don’t have a massive presence on social media. All the mainstream networks use social media to break stories immediately.

People only use words like conspiracy theory and misinformation to devalue the words being spoken. I don’t care who delivers the story if I can verify what’s being said.

My point is just because news is coming from an independent source doesn’t mean it’s always the truth

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
My point is just because news is coming from an independent source doesn’t mean it’s always the truth

I agree. That’s not the argument. I said people get their news from headlines and cable news . Does a headline or cable news have the time to break down a story?

How many times have you seen a headline posted and the article not match or barely come close to matching the headline?

How many times you seen a cable news show “I wish we had more time”?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
If bro doesn't even acknowledge this point... he's definitely an agent.

an agent because I don’t believe Chris Hayes & Anderson Cooper are smarter than me? Why would I want to get my news from Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity? Help me understand what cable news does for you?