Serena Williams: "Do they say LeBron is one of the best 'male athletes'?"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna quote the whole joint but post #2 references when this :flabbynsick: cac ran Serena and Venus off the court playing drunk, smoking cigs in between sets.

I thought she knew better than getting in these gender wars it's a loss shorty every time :hubie:

Prob the funniest thing i ever heard....

:laff:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Why did a 'pro-Black' man rush into a thread about one of the greatest Black athletes of all time to post articles about a white man beating her when she was 16? And why did so many 'pro-Black' coli men dap and agree? :lupe:

I was told that Black men never put their gender before their race. And that black women even considering their gender, despite being told how inferior we are because of it by Black men daily on here, are stupid and being played by white feminists.

So whats happening in here :lupe:
woman think they are men because of tv. Yall are woman dont compete with men in sports you cant.
\thread

No woman in history is a man. You mad because we aint nobody backing down dont tryin to slide in some 'pro black' bullshyt this aint got shyt to do with race. And to indulge you If it was a black man she would of gotten destroyed even more. They went easy on her with a cac. Stop crying ...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused too. I don't see how men who constantly choose their manhood over their race can cry sooo much about any woman who does the same.
We arent choosing manhood just a biological fact that men produce more muscle. So in sports yall cant be on our level. But Yall side with woman on all issues that has nothing to do with facts. Use your brain and not your emotions for once. Men live in the world of lodgic. Logically we are better at sports because of nature. It has nothing to do with race. You tried.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
What's unpleasant about men being stronger than women? I don't care about sports lmao

I will continue to point out hypocrisy though. On a board where Black women get railed against all day long for not supporting rapists in the name of racial solidarity, I find it hilarious Black men ran in here to diminish a great Black woman athlete with no regard to the same racial solidarity they expect on their own behalf.
Your full of shyt no receipts just talkin shyt out of your ass.
Im sure you will end up a bedwench or with a simp cuck. Have a good life....

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yall still don't see it.:snoop:

they tell black gay men and black women in general to play that "but but but if I was another gender" card to keep yall arguing and confused. no way this thread should be this long see.

white femimist women already showed their true colors with trump. if a black man or black woman cant see that then they are a troll or a lost cause. u should not be arguing with either one long term.

now people see why I don't like this feminist shyt. instead of it leading to attack the white man/c00n the true enemies we attack ourselves.

I want black women to look up in history. who had the most women in power? did a black man put u in power or did a white man put u in power.:mjpls:

so who is the real woman hater like yall claim black men are? :mjpls:

but these trolls/c00ns/feminist wont respond to the truth. I believe most of them are white too.....whites are goat at spreading misinformation....especially on black men.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You play tennis?

Was close to challenger competition and had to drop the dream near thirty with a kid.

I was close to being one of those thirty sumfin new pro's if I could have continued.
My daughter came and I could not play and take care of her, dually.
I used to play four to six hours everyday.

Even if I had a job, I had my gear and everything in the car.
I would change after work and drive to u of c's stagg field.
Or I took my whole bag to work and got it crack'n after work.

Been kinda thinking here and there about it but it is one of the dead dreams.
that was almost a real reality for me for real.

Art Barr