Set up to fail by Tazmainian Devil looking Mexican UPDATE IN OP

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I started a new job last week driving a cement truck and it requires two weeks of training. I may have put on the application that I speak (understand) Spanish because I knew with anything construction related, that’s a good way to get your foot in the door.

The company set me up with a Mexican dude who was easily irritated from the jump. The dude didn’t do a walk around on the truck, show me the parts or explain much. He would just tell me what to do and then get frustrated when he had to show me what he was talking about.

The first week was rough, because in addition to listening to this guy bark commands, throw his hands up in frustration when I’d take a few seconds to figure out what he meant and try to tell me how to shift (stick shift truck), we got to a job site and him and this other Mexican working at that site said something about “pinche Moreno mayate”. Translation: fukking black ******.

I was shocked that they thought I wouldn’t catch that, but in light of a $40/hr job and me not really having to deal with this a$$hole after training, I ignored it.

Fast forward to today. We’re on the job site that he drove to and I’m riding shotgun. I’m eating my breakfast and when it’s time to jump out and set up, he says “relax, I got this one”. After he’s done, he comes back talking about the office called and wants to see me. The office NEVER calls our phones, they call the truck radio and I was in the truck. I asked what did they want and he replied he didn’t know.

When we get back to the plant I go into the office and the manager is irritated and asks what’s going on? I look at him confused and say with what? He says don’t play dumb! At this point I’m pissed and I shoot back with play dumb about what? What are you talking about? Then the manager starts going down the list of all the shyt this a$$hole said about me and ends with and you’re sitting in the truck while he does all the work. Bruh...

I said hell no this motherfukker told me to wait in the truck because I was going to do the next one. So he said go get him. I grabbed him and said what did you tell me and he fessed up, but when I left the office he tried to hang around and wait for me to close the door. So I walk back in and said fukk THIS. Say it in front of me and he walks out and goes to hide. At that point I told the manager to find me another trainer or I’m out. I ran down how the dude has been setting me up and the “pinche Moreno mayate” comment. Waiting to find out what’s gonna happen.

Cliffs:
-Got a job making $40/hr driving a cement truck
-Got stuck with a racist Mexican trainer that actually asked if my woman is Mexican after he saw my lock screen
-Dude said some racist shyt in Spanish in front of me
-He’s been setting me up to fail training
-Confronted him in front of manager
-Waiting to see if I can get a new trainer

UPDATE:

The OG saved me. My dude is the total opposite and now I know for sure that Mexican bytch was teaching me wrong on purpose. This Indian dude even pulled me to the side and told me I was being set up. I’ll update more when I’m off tonight.

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
That fukking sucks breh, you have more restraint that I do if he said some slick shyt like that and tried to get be fired from a job :snoop: fukk him and anybody that love him :camby:

I told the manager that I might knock that dude’s front teeth out if I have to be on a truck with him after this. Dude may have fukked my money up.

:mjcry:

I hit my breaking point today.

:snoop:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I would blank on that Mayete comment and call him a pendejo or something. ANd record his ass if he's tyring to set u up

I left. Waiting for a call from my recruiter. If this shyt doesn’t work out, a competing company is having a job fair on Friday and I’ll walk in with experience. They need 100 drivers so I like my odds.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yup one random encounter= all mexicans
Yup one random encounter with black people=all black people
giphy.gif

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Since moving to Dallas, My whole outlook on Mexicans has changed. Where as I was on the fence before, Now I'm finding it really hard to tolerate most of them. They definitly on their honorary cac shyt.

shytty drivers, arrogant as fukk and conniving... Grimey muthafukkas.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of the time I worked with cemex. Was dealing with a native American looking dude that claimed he was white. Those jobs in general come with a lot of bullshyt. Most those guys hate training new people cuz it takes them away from their regular route/day/schedule so they're usually pissed no matter what. I ended up quitting cuz I wasn't gonna sit around deal with the bullshyt. Our manager was a fukking idiot too. He clearly wasn't qualified for his job but would walk around as if he was.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I told the manager that I might knock that dude’s front teeth out if I have to be on a truck with him after this. Dude may have fukked my money up.

:mjcry:

I hit my breaking point today.

:snoop:

He fukk your money up, You fukk his face up.
No trolling. Dead fukkin serious.

That's what I did to one of my managers when he was manipulating my hours like i wouldnt find out.

I didnt beat him up tho. locked him in his own office and put a box cutter to his face and made him change it.
Might not wanna take it as far as I did but dont let that hoe nikka skate off into the sunset after fukking you over. Beat the brakes off his ass. I hate hearing about shyt like this because I use to go through it until One day I just snapped and refuse to put up with fukk shyt, jail be damned if it came down to that.

I triple dog somesault dare a muthafukker to test me and my money. Its finna be some kidnapping and home invasion type of shyt. No joke