Set up to fail by Tazmainian Devil looking Mexican UPDATE IN OP

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you gotta record this ...lots of immigrants are some of the most racist people you will find and they know they get a pass for it because they are minorities themselves.

It's clear from the jump the dude doesn't want you to succeed...if you were Mexican he probably would have taken his time training you...

nothing worse than bad trainers

your in a tough spot though cuz they probably see that dude as valuable and would pick him over you so arm yourself record things, unfortunately now he's gonna have his guard up and won't get caught slipping

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He's playing dumb so you show him how much smarter you are then him, brother. You tell him exactly what that means in a calm, professional way. Drop mentions about a labor lawyer, and that "I just want to come here and do my job, I don't want any issues, but it's not right that I have to be subjected to racial discrimination"... You'll have them doing anything to keep you employed, happy, and not working with a fukking Mexican racist anymore.

Great advice! I said that shyt almost word for word when the recruiter called me. Repped!

Can you record his racist unprofessional conduct on the low? With backup ofc in case it gets 'lost' when showing it to your boss. Imo,that's the safest option and violence is ABSOLUTELY the last resort.

I’m no longer with Taz Esse. They got me with the OG at the company and he’s black. He doesn’t like training, but he took me on.

you gotta record this ...lots of immigrants are some of the most racist people you will find and they know they get a pass for it because they are minorities themselves.

It's clear from the jump the dude doesn't want you to succeed...if you were Mexican he probably would have taken his time training you...

nothing worse than bad trainers

your in a tough spot though cuz they probably see that dude as valuable and would pick him over you so arm yourself record things, unfortunately now he's gonna have his guard up and won't get caught slipping

I don’t have to deal with his bytch ass anymore. Praise be GAWD!

That's simply how Mexicans move breh. If you Black working with a majority of Mexicans it's damn near guaranteed they gon try their best to get you fired no matter how hard you work :mjpls:

Oh, I know. I’ve been down this road a few times. They’re even worse when they find out you’re fukking their women.

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Planet Namek , Outer Space
basically.

Nikka I live around all these mexicacs in Dallas and you cant tell me shyt. I know what kinda time they on. Outside a few and i do mean a few mexican chicks choosin up on me most mexicacs be on that bullshyt.

I wish it wasnt that way, But fukk it, IT is what it is.
Back in Memphis, some of them seem cooler , possibly because ITs a majority black city Idunno
thats exactly why they "seem" cooler

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Tazmanian Devil built is my go-to insult for Mexican women :laff:

Dated a sista that had that build last fall.

She's pretty but that shape is just horrible en espanola.

Those angles on Instagram always gets you... and I can see why she got a ton of dates on Tinder until they saw her in person. With her big ass upper half and small legs. Ugh (yeah, it got me too. Bamboozled).

She finally fessed up about having body dysmorphia.

All she has to do is work out a ton and eat right... but nope.