Set up to fail by Tazmainian Devil looking Mexican UPDATE IN OP

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Be smart brother. Don't threaten people with physical violence or lose your cool. But if you start mentioning discrimination and racism in front of the manager, and this is a big company, you will scare the shyt out of them. That's the smart play.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Yup one random encounter with black people=all black people
giphy.gif

basically.

Nikka I live around all these mexicacs in Dallas and you cant tell me shyt. I know what kinda time they on. Outside a few and i do mean a few mexican chicks choosin up on me most mexicacs be on that bullshyt.

I wish it wasnt that way, But fukk it, IT is what it is.
Back in Memphis, some of them seem cooler , possibly because ITs a majority black city Idunno

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
basically.

Nikka I live around all these mexicacs in Dallas and you cant tell me shyt. I know what kinda time they on. Outside a few and i do mean a few mexican chicks choosin up on me most mexicacs be on that bullshyt.

Back in Memphis, some of them seem cooler , possibly because ITs a majority black city Idunno

It's kind of crazy how different interactions with Mexicans are in other parts of the country. It sounds like your regions get the lighter, more uppity ones. In NYC they're little, brown as hell, and not looking to offend anybody. Especially not black people/other Latinos. They know they're at the bottom of the totem pole over here.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
He fukk your money up, You fukk his face up.
No trolling. Dead fukkin serious.

That's what I did to one of my managers when he was manipulating my hours like i wouldnt find out.

I didnt beat him up tho. locked him in his own office and put a box cutter to his face and made him change it.
Might not wanna take it as far as I did but dont let that hoe nikka skate off into the sunset after fukking you over. Beat the brakes off his ass. I hate hearing about shyt like this because I use to go through it until One day I just snapped and refuse to put up with fukk shyt, jail be damned if it came down to that.

I triple dog somesault dare a muthafukker to test me and my money. Its finna be some kidnapping and home invasion type of shyt. No joke
I got into an argument with my manager and he reduced my hours from 40-50 a week to 15. fukking up my money that I needed cuz my mom got fired and I was paying the bills. And he wouldn’t fire me so I could get workers comp. I paid 3 of my boys 300$ each and they beat the shyt out of him after closing the store. and broke all his car windows and wind shield, and slashed all his tires to his 2016 Benz. I made them all say a specific phrase while they were whipping his ass. When he came back to work a week later. I whispered it in his ear and said if you don’t fix my shyt it’ll happen again. fakkit changed the schedule the next day. He eventually left to another store

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
basically.

Trust breh..
I feel you..
These muthafukkas in Houston be on some other shyt..
I have two that know I want to put hands on them at work..
I really don’t fukk with them on any level and pretty much try to avoid interactions with them, especially Mexican chicks that think every breh is checking for them:stopitslime:
Dealt with the same shyt in the Bay..
Even though I did fukk with some out there and dated a chick that was mixed with Mexican..
They families be on some other shyt..
I don’t hate them like I do cacs..
Just indifferent and not fukked up about them..

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He fukk your money up, You fukk his face up.
No trolling. Dead fukkin serious.

That's what I did to one of my managers when he was manipulating my hours like i wouldnt find out.

I didnt beat him up tho. locked him in his own office and put a box cutter to his face and made him change it.
Might not wanna take it as far as I did but dont let that hoe nikka skate off into the sunset after fukking you over. Beat the brakes off his ass. I hate hearing about shyt like this because I use to go through it until One day I just snapped and refuse to put up with fukk shyt, jail be damned if it came down to that.

I triple dog somesault dare a muthafukker to test me and my money. Its finna be some kidnapping and home invasion type of shyt. No joke

I went off on the manager 1 to 1 and brought up the racism and legit told him that the dude ain’t safe off work grounds and I will catch him leaving the job. It took everything in me not to hide in the cut and up the 45 on dude as he drove away from the plant. It’s not over. I’m just waiting to see how the company handles it.

Be smart brother. Don't threaten people with physical violence or lose your cool. But if you start mentioning discrimination and racism in front of the manager, and this is a big company, you will scare the shyt out of them. That's the smart play.

I mentioned it to the manager. He tried to play dumb like he didn’t know what mayate means.

Is the manager Mexican too?

He’s white. The Mexican has been with the company for 10 years. He started hating off the bat, asking how much I made and shyt.

Last edited:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
I went off on the manager 1 to 1 and brought up the racism and legit told him that the dude ain’t safe off work grounds and I will catch him leaving the job. It took everything in me not to hide in the cut and up the 45 on dude as he drove away from the plant. It’s not over. I’m just waiting to see how the company handles it.

I mentioned it to the manager. He tried to play dumb like he didn’t know what mayate means.

He’s white. The Mexican has been with the company for 10 years. He started hating off the how much I made and shyt.

He's playing dumb so you show him how much smarter you are then him, brother. You tell him exactly what that means in a calm, professional way. Drop mentions about a labor lawyer, and that "I just want to come here and do my job, I don't want any issues, but it's not right that I have to be subjected to racial discrimination"... You'll have them doing anything to keep you employed, happy, and not working with a fukking Mexican racist anymore.