Not sure I’ve ever seen a Main Eventer keep getting bodied like this
kermitoxygen.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Seth went out of his way to get his Succotash moment and I'll never know who greenlit that shyt but someone that cared should have stopped that shyt cause got DAMN. :picard:

That said, we not going to give Rock a pass on that wack clown emoji shyt. He killed this MF when he just gave the facts about Netflix and getting involved above his pay grade, should have stuck with that. If you going to get greasy you keep your foot on a MF neck till it's over.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Seth went out of his way to get his Succotash moment and I'll never know who greenlit that shyt but someone that cared should have stopped that shyt cause got DAMN. :picard:

That said, we not going to give Rock a pass on that wack clown emoji shyt. He killed this MF when he just gave the facts about Netflix and getting involved above his pay grade, should have stuck with that. If you going to get greasy you keep your foot on a MF neck till it's over.
LOL i actually thought of "Cookiepuss" from the rock but yeah, it was more of a Succotash moment, good call.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I tried telling you fools Roman may have actually ended this guy. He put everything on front street. We’re gonna look back at that promo as an all time burial.
Roman bodybagged his title reign and current gimmick. It's a shame Punk got hurt because his history with Rock & Heyman would've made him the right dance partner, Seth's so out of his element it hurts to watch :scust:

Just take that pin from Rock, eat that claymore from Drew and go be a family man. Come back around Summerslam with the blonde streak and an edge, this run is cooked :scust: