Settle this debate for me. Was Cam'ron ever a superstar?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Cam's probably the most influential and is one of the biggest, well loved rappers to have never actually have a run at the top in the Jay, 50, Wayne mould..he for a good 4 years felt like a superstar and his reach goes further than most and did it reinventing himself when needed in his own way without ever whoring himself out to anyone and everyone.

back then you couldn't tell me he wasn't one though. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah
If you're basing this just on what was happening in NYC your view is already skewed
Cam was wildly popular in rap, so if you wanna say a rap superstar then so be it

Cam went gold on SDE, which was a more street/darker album than his debut. it was kinda quiet for him before he got to the Roc. From '01-'02, he was everywhere. I'm speaking from a NYC POV because it was Ground Zero here for him. Those Diplomats mix tapes set the tone and raised his stock.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Idiot.

Wu-Tang during the "Forever" days were Stars....the problem is you're inferior brain is thinking how the hell is U-God a star......that's why I said wu-tang as a whole..the name..the brand....

Cam is a top tier celeb but not rly a star...diplomats were top tier celebs but not stars.....

dunno why im explainin this to you since your one of those niglets that express their thoughts through a smiley

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cam was a Super Celeb

not a Super Star

Wu-Tang as a whole were Superstars..they touched the whole world

to be a star u must be seen worldy and felt worldly

hense the word STAR

What if I told you I can't stand WU-Tang group albums and the only members I like were Ghostface, Rakwon, Method man and that I didn't hear any one playing WU Tang until I was grown and it was a white dude playing it?