Shaq exposed as being a hypocrite (Kyrie)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
No Ns or boys here.

I said that this gotcha this YTer thinks he has is not it, for the reason I said.

My views on the topic are on record here. But flimsy YTer logic doesn't cut it. Unless you think Shaq makes the intricate decisions for all the businesses he owns or has a stake in.
Negged c00n go ride for ya cac daddy elsewhere:umad:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
In order for Shaq to be a hypocrite he would have to have had prior knowledge that this documentary was going to be shown at the CityPlex12 (which has 12 theaters), which you have to ask yourself, if he's had ownership since 2012, do you think he would know and oversee every single film that has ever been shown at his establishment?

Of course, not.

At the very most, he can be ruled careless for not hiring someone who vets independent films before they're shown (and even then that doesn't necessarily safeguard him either). Nothing more.

This is a weak ass attempt at a gotcha, and running interference for Kyrie with these whataboutisms by dragging another Black man down with a false
equivalence, makes you the real hypocrite.
Negged fakkit. :umad:

Keep tap dancing for shekels u c00n:umad:

Daps
Daps
I'm still waiting for someone to provide evidence that Shaq knew this film was being shown. Otherwise, how could he possibly be a hypocrite?

Y'all are just throwing material out there that white supremacists will recycle, and y'all don't even know it, or perhaps you do.

:wow:

Daps
Shaq is being blamed for a documentary that he most likely didn't even know was being shown (back in 2019) in an establishment he owned. Why don't one of y'all tweet him and ask him, rather than making him out to be someone who was responsible for actually promoting it.

Y'all keep doing the white man's job for him and casting accusations that aren't based on any truth.

:unimpressed:

Daps
In case, y'all don't wanna use your brains, the theater showed this documentary back in 2019. I know some of y'all ignorant ass, simple ass mfers will take it to believe it's been shown recently.

You think Shaq was aware of this documentary being shown all the way back then, three years ago?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
now I see why they named the other Kyrie thread after @Gil Scott-Heroin . You are the clutch pearl king

200.gif