Shaq on why his Daughters can stay home as ‘long as they want’ but Sons to GTFO at 18

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Shaq isn’t “kicking them out” like putting them out on the street with nothing. He wants his sons to come up with their own business plans and be entrepreneurs and he’ll pay to get them off the ground.

Thats actually a GOOD thing in my opinion. Black men who have MEANS to set their sons up for success at an early age should DEFINITELY do so. The younger the better

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This sounds psycho and controlling

Its like when your parents let up a little bit on your curfew. But then you mess up,so they go back to a more strict timeframe. Have women shown that they dont need structure and protection from men? Because I actually see women crying out for more help and protection.

It would just be better for everyone if women lived under the rules of a man who loves them. Men would sacrifice the most in this scenario,so dont act like its a punishment for women.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Instill knowledge, good values, common decency, and financial responsibility then put your children into situations where they can eventually be independent and provide for themselves and their families, boys and girls. That "you have to get out at 18" shyt is so stupid. The goal imo should be to help ease them into adulthood, not throw them out to fend for themselves.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shaq is rich and can afford to baby his daughters (he does the same for his sons too, getting out memans getting a condo and cushy opportunities provided by dad).

If you are average and your daughter ain't about shyt you tend to can't for someone decent to come marry her and take her off your hands. Seen it from older cats. Men and women. :yeshrug:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
it's no wonder the black community is in shambles with dumbass 19th century logic like this :bryan:

im sure shaq will support them financially...but i see a lot black people who can't provide the support he can cosigning this dumb shyt....

they wanna kick these young boys out while coddling their daughters and then wonder 20 years from now why these young boys aint amount to shyt while they're daughters got "DeGrEeZ" and can't find a young black man on their level...then those same women up posting on LSA spreading divestor memes :pachaha: lol

it's all making sense now...the BC is amongst the most retarded of cultures...we hang on to this dumb shyt and wonder why