Shay Sharpe: "My Katt Williams interview check is more money than I made in any NFL season"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:wow: He says it a few times in this clip while addressing the negativity against him. That's incredible and I'm happy for him.

Don't know how accurate this site is, but the most he made in any season was $5 million with the Ravens.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Since the video aired, a lot of negative energy has been directed towards him. Said it started when he topped some industry list, and went into overdrive when the Katt interview did what it did.

Think he should ignore it, but you can tell it hurts him because he sees its coming from a place of jealousy. When he doesn't have exclusive rights to any guest or topic.

Jealousy is hard for a rational person to accept.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He didn't even see a million dollars from that interview. If you look up how much YouTube pays for a video with several million views...it's not nearly as much as you'd think.

I don't know why he'd even say some nonsense like that.
somebody probably told him what he made in 'exposure' :mjlol:

VAGATOR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Since the video aired, a lot of negative energy has been directed towards him. Said it started when he topped some industry list, and went into overdrive when the Katt interview did what it did.

Think he should ignore it, but you can tell it hurts him because he sees its coming from a place of jealousy. When he doesn't have exclusive rights to any guest or topic.

Jealousy is hard for a rational person to accept.
Suge said it best, jealousy is worse than hate

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He didn't even see a million dollars from that interview. If you look up how much YouTube pays for a video with several million views...it's not nearly as much as you'd think.

I don't know why he'd even say some nonsense like that.

Since the attention from that interview, if he told me that uptick in all of his businesses and the deals he's brokered since then were for more than he made in any one NFL year, I would believe it.

He's bragging and framing it that way to taunt his critics, but it adds up if you think about it. He talked about attending parties with big money people during the Superbowl and I made a thread about a league sponsored culinary event that he and other ex players with food/drink brands attended.

He could have grossed about what his highest league salary was since January. It's believable.