Shay Sharpe: "My Katt Williams interview check is more money than I made in any NFL season"

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He didn't even see a million dollars from that interview. If you look up how much YouTube pays for a video with several million views...it's not nearly as much as you'd think.

I don't know why he'd even say some nonsense like that.

HE HAS A DRAFTKINGS SPONSORSHIP.

PROBABLY HAS A $ PER VIEWS DEAL
WITH THEM

:devil:
:evil:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hope he gave Kat a cut. Or offered. Should be 50/50. But he need to cut that man a check

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He didn't even see a million dollars from that interview. If you look up how much YouTube pays for a video with several million views...it's not nearly as much as you'd think.

I don't know why he'd even say some nonsense like that.
He didn't see a million off of a 2 hour 46 minute video with 61 million views?

Shannon Sharpe is not some random kid posting his Fortnite videos, he's an established media personality with a whole 'podcast network' behind him, which means his CPM is higher. He also has in video sponsorships.

And on top of that 61 million views he got an additional 30 million views off of clips.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Let him cook. We only have an idea what that man made. He wouldn’t do all of that bragging if it wasn’t true. He’s never shown to be a liar, and there’s definitely not a reason to do it now. He’s telling the truth to flex on them. People don’t want to believe anything good about Sharpe now, it’s crazy.

Last edited:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
He made $5 million in 2000,, which was highest in any season

He has what 61 million views from that interview… so i have no idea what YouTube pays but good for him
The big money on YouTube comes from sponsors so you gotta add the views money with the sponsor money. He probably ain’t lying