Shay Sharpe: "My Katt Williams interview check is more money than I made in any NFL season"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no surprise, people who do a million views regularly on youtube are millionaires making very nice livings in LA/NY.

that video has 61 million views and his show is regularly doing 2 million plus per episode.

and shannon played in the NFL like over 2 decades ago at this point

Charles Barkley probably makes more money off his podcast than he did most of his NBA seasons too

that's very believable for old timers. the stars used to this new NBA/NFL/MLB money won't be seeing the same return when they retire though. they're gonna have to think bigger if they want the same $$$.

kobe had it right with his production company. shannon does own his show though as far as i know, so that's smart of him as well.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn the switch up on Shannon been crazy. I remember when everybody loved dude.

Now people hate this man for some reason.

They're hating because he's winning. Club Shay Shay been on well before Katt did an interview and they didn't have anything to say. Now that's he's taken his brand higher people gotta take shots.

Get your jokes off but he's the only one laughing to the bank.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He didn't even see a million dollars from that interview. If you look up how much YouTube pays for a video with several million views...it's not nearly as much as you'd think.

I don't know why he'd even say some nonsense like that.

Depends.. is it sponsored driven?

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
NFL has the worst contracts for players of the big 3 pro sports and I imagine it was even worse in Shannon’s heyday.

So idk if this more of an indictment on NFL pay or a flex.

Either way hope Shannon keeps doing his thing and climbing. Dude is grinding hard.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
The “hate” comes with the territory. It’s really not a big deal and him running around like it’s a conspiracy against him is wild.

Everybody get trolled and jokes made about them if they are in the public eye. nikkas been trolling Skip and Stephen A for years. nikka YOU just have to be swole and sassy so nikkas gne clown u about that. People troll Taylor Swift and she is bland as a superstar can get.

Him being in his feelings all the time is a bad look.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Damn the switch up on Shannon been crazy. I remember when everybody loved dude.

Now people hate this man for some reason.
You ain't lying. I like to get my jokes off too, but some of this shyt out here is just mean spirited and evil.