Should minimum wage be raised?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they can keep raising the Metro Card fare in the city ever other blue moon, then the same increase should happen for minimum wage:rudy:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

get more bang for your buck breh.....

Free healthcare, free university. 5 weeks paid vacation every year etc....

Yeah they're really loosing by paying a high percentage in taxes....

Thats if you can get a job there breh....

Companies lookin at countries like Europe like :whoa: :mjpls: :usure: :dahell:
536.gif
They can't wait to leave

This dude had to steal his own factory out of his country at night to relocate out of Italy.... taxes and shyt were killing him

http://www.businessweek.com/article...-factory-owner-seeks-market-freedom-in-poland

Those benefits don't come free. But, I think there is a way for America to have a public healthcare and education system that will cost less and be more effective than this horseshyt we have now. We just need the GOP to finish throwing their temper tantrum and die off so we can start doing things that make sense.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

536.gif
They can't wait to leave

This dude had to steal his own factory out of his country at night to relocate out of Italy.... taxes and shyt were killing him

http://www.businessweek.com/article...-factory-owner-seeks-market-freedom-in-poland

Those benefits don't come free. But, I think there is a way for America to have a public healthcare and education system that will cost less and be more effective than this horseshyt we have now. We just need the GOP to finish throwing their temper tantrum and die off so we can start doing things that make sense.
Good post, but I think the GOP is probably the biggest reason the U.S. isn't Italy status now.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good post, but I think the GOP is probably the biggest reason the U.S. isn't Italy status now.
I think the US could strike a balance. If the GOP digs its tentacles any deeper we will be just as fukked as Italy but for the opposite reasons.

Plus we have so much economic clout and industry. What does Italy make, besides handbags and sports cars? We are still an economic powerhouse and can afford expansive public programs.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the US could strike a balance. If the GOP digs its tentacles any deeper we will be just as fukked as Italy but for the opposite reasons.

Plus we have so much economic clout and industry. What does Italy make, besides handbags and sports cars? We are still an economic powerhouse and can afford expansive public programs.
We will never reach balance if the GOP dies off, though. The country would just move further and further left.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We will never reach balance if the GOP dies off, though. The country would just move further and further left.
No way. The pendulum will never swing too far one way or another, as long as groups with opposite interests exist. But the GOP is pushing the pendulum one way beyond the realm of reason.

Daps

536.gif
They can't wait to leave

You trying to say my IT Certs won't be in demand in France?

Breh I can post anecdotal evidence too...