Since we talking about GOAT performers lately... lets talk about the GOAT performance in general...

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
:duck:I sent you a message with 2 sentences which obviously still has you furious, you and a couple other Beyonce stans were the emotional ones in that thread and you all were so pressed with people disagreeing with you that you even made spin off threads.

It also upset you that you couldn't reply back to my message so you had to tag me in a random thread to throw shots while trying to bond with another poster for support.:umad:

That long azz emotional message had me weak :laff:

Last edited:

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
That long azz emotional message had me weak :laff:
Stop trying to pretend it was long 2 sentences is short and the message had you furious as shown by you bringing it up in another thread days later, attempting to play it off like you're laughing isn't fooling anyone your emotional posts show you're mad as shyt.:umad:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
Stop trying to pretend it was long 2 sentences is short and the message had you furious as shown by you bringing it up in another thread days later, attempting to play it off like you're laughing isn't fooling anyone your emotional posts show you're mad as shyt.:umad:

It's hard to take any grown man serious when they post so emotional on a message board, stop playing like you ain't really :mjcry: behind that keyboard .

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
It's hard to take any grown man serious when they post so emotional on a message board, stop playing like you ain't really :mjcry: behind that keyboard .
You're the emotional one over-exaggerating like a hoe talking bout 2 sentences being long and overcompensating for you anger by posting laugh smilies, you're:umad:behind that keyboard.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
If you can find them, check out Prince at Coachella and the Montreaux Jazz festival. shyt it unbelievable. Nobody is seeing this dude due to his versatility. He could do an entire concert singing and dancing, piano only, or guitar only with equal aplomb. No one I can think of can fukk with that.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
You're the emotional one over-exaggerating like a hoe talking bout 2 sentences being long and overcompensating for you anger by posting laugh smilies, you're:umad:behind that keyboard.

You just rambling now, keep posting umad knowing I had you mad. :steviej:

Last edited:

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
Hoebabble. :scust:
:russell:Another unnecessary post wanting the last word like a female, I knew this was the reason you tagged me in the first place so you could get a back and forth going since you were pissed you couldn't message me back. The worst part is you this upset over Beyonce.:wrist:

There's also another emotional bytch like you on here leaving these types of petty comments to me cause I hurt his feelings, this site got some of the biggest hoes on the net.:scust:

You just rambling now, keep posting umad knowing I had you mad. :steviej:
Stop projecting you're the upset one tagging me days later over this, editing your post 5 minutes later lets me further know I have you mad.:umad:

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
:russell:Another unnecessary post wanting the last word like a female, I knew this was the reason you tagged me in the first place so you could get a back and forth going since you were pissed you couldn't message me back. The worst part is you this upset over Beyonce.:wrist:

There's also another emotional bytch like you on here leaving these types of petty comments to me cause I hurt his feelings, this site got some of the biggest hoes on the net.:scust:

Stop projecting you're the upset one tagging me days later over this, editing your post 5 minutes later lets me further know I have you mad.:umad:

The fact that your still replying proved my point on you being upset, coming in showing how much you cared of my opinion :pachaha:

I'll leave it at that, I don't want to see anymore rambling from you, I got my laughs.

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
The fact that your still replying proved my point on you being upset, coming in showing how much you cared of my opinion :pachaha:

I'll leave it at that, I don't want to see anymore rambling from you, I got my laughs.
:ufdup:You still replying yourself dumbass which proves my point that you upset and wanted to respond but couldn't message me, you tagged me days after the fact to show how hurt you were by my opinion.

Your act isn't working it's clear you're not laughing but enraged like the irate bytch I said you were, you had to argue with me to release your pent up anger on some female shyt.:umad:

You exposed yourself and got served now fukk off, you're dismissed.:camby:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He didn’t crush shyt, no one is reading or dapping his shyt:heh:

On this subject Im not paying attention to his opinion

i already quote and repost someone telling you besides me you were wrong you clown.

now, if you deflect again.
we gon go indepth and start asking when have you ever been on shyt.
especially incomparison to me.

we can compare in timeline form to weak nikka.

now shut cho watch the throne weak username having ass the fukk up.
ol can't admit you was wrong, cause you don't know shyt to begin with face ass boi.

art barr

imma keep lol'n at you nobody failure face ass nikkaz.
who can't post on a message board and get no props.
then, be trying to talk like you did some shyt in real life and you are the full gamut of fukk'n epic fail.

you weak ass nobodies need to stfu, with that imaginary fake narrative based bullshyt.
you ain't never been on a cot damn thing.
especially in comparison to:

ART BARR

now stay mad, HO.