Sincerest apologies to the Kang

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I have never been Lebron hater - always loved him and congratulated his success. But what I saw steph evolve to this season was unheard of. I made statements here that what he was doing had already surpassed what bron or kobe has ever done.

Boy was i fukking wrong.

I dont what to hear excuses about steph these playoffs and especially the finals. I was made a fool for believing he could still translate his mvp season into the finals. Im not mad at steph, he still has a lot of time to make a bigger legacy and will still be a top 3 player.

But this is mainly about me and a lot of people who completely dismissed lebron as still being the best in the league and having practically a punchers chance to win these finals.

Its ironic how just a year ago lebron made that same statement being the best in last years finals but was humbled because of injuries to kyrie and love.

This year, most supplanted curry as the top dog, deservingly so. Yet bron was forced to be a second draw while his team was having some controversy and the warriors were... well, making history.

Coming into the finals, i really began to dislike the cockiness of golden state. Draymond going heel, klay running his mouth and steph not looking to take this shyt serious. I voted for the cavs in 7 with the series thread poll in spite of the warriors, but i never thought they could do it.

Like most after game 4, i thought it was a wrap. Then, something amazing happened. The cockiness of gsw became too apparent and they awoke the fukk all these endorsements lebron. I never thought lebron had it in him and i am so glad to be wrong for him to make history. Imo lebron is now top 5. What he has done is just as impressive if not more as guys who have 5 championships.

I salute u kang. And congrats to all my buckeye bredren who are cavs fans. All those years of jordan and my bulls are wiped away. Yall deserve it :salute:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Watch the throne. All hail the King!

lebron21.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Am i the only one who feels this way? Dont nobody else want to take accountability? :mjpls: