Sixers' Matisse Thybulle on not being vaxxed: "This was a decision i made a long time ago..."

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Dumbass should’ve just gotten the 1 shot J&J. He would be considered vaccinated even though it actually only lasts a few months

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I’m curious if he had these issues growing up through the school system. I imagine vaccination records/vaccines were required throughout K12 and at college at Washington. I know vax records were required for me before going to college…….

it’s obviously his choice but there’s consequences and he should at least know he is actually hurting his team by not being vaxxed, and it is a distraction. How much he cares about that is up to him, but understand he IS hurting his team.

Yeah same here, I grew up in New York and they were damn near mandatory to get them K-12. I think college some people could get away with it, but you would be very restricted to do anything at school

People I know outside the Coli, whether they got the Vaccine or not are weary of the quickness of how the Vaccine was brought to the public, and looked at as a billion dollar cash grab with mixed results. They are ok with taking TB, Flu shots, Hepatitis B, etc etc, but have their reservations with the current Vaccine. Whether or not you feel that way, as an NBA player it should not be an option. Thybulle would have to take it no questions asked. That is the profession he chose, and whatever rules they give out, he has to follow :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Get one shot but change your mind brehs

The vaccine helps make the protein in the virus weaker so it will be less effective for spreading or harming your body.

It will never eradicate Covid because there are thousands of different coronaviruses in the world.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
Yeah same here, I grew up in New York and they were damn near mandatory to get them K-12. I think college some people could get away with it, but you would be very restricted to do anything at school

People I know outside the Coli, whether they got the Vaccine or not are weary of the quickness of how the Vaccine was brought to the public, and looked at as a billion dollar cash grab with mixed results. They are ok with taking TB, Flu shots, Hepatitis B, etc etc, but have their reservations with the current Vaccine. Whether or not you feel that way, as an NBA player it should not be an option. Thybulle would have to take it no questions asked. That is the profession he chose, and whatever rules they give out, he has to follow :yeshrug:

yeah he is from Australia. Born in Arizona. Moved to Australia for some years, then moved back to the us at Washington. I’m sure he’s had to get the required shots to travel, attend school. My vax records were a requirement as part of admissions.

to your point if you work for an employer then you gotta abide by their policies like working at a hospital. Or the military. You have no choice in the military. You’re getting all the shots.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx

We just thought that was how shyt went everywhere else, so us needing to get our vaccines was just something we needed to do so we could participate in gym class. If you weren't participating in gym class or couldn't try out for stuff, we all knew why, confidentiality be damned. Parents will question everything our dumbasses did. If you failed your classes cuz you were a dumbass, your moms would blame the school. If your kid acted up in class, your parents blamed the other kid. When it came to getting vaccines and paperwork done and all that, regardless of what you or I wanted, we were gonna get them shots, no matter how many there were, no questions asked. Parents questioned everything-- except vaccine requirements. If all it took were shots to get you in school (and away from them for 8+ hours every weekday for 9 months) it was a reasonable gamble.

As for Matisse, where was all this holistic knowledge when his mans was out with back issues? No exclusive Chinese medicines for Ben? Holistic medicine is for the mind, body and soul. Ben checked off every box. Where were you Matisse?