SMACK/URL: K-Shine vs Yung Ill

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Rd 1: Edged to Ill
Yung Ill- Yo I never been a fan of dude and I wanted him to have a showing at sneakerbst but it was a bust. But this dude snappin.. happy to see someone come back from personal issues
Kshine- Illinois scheme was a wack start. but shine snappin after eliminate and HES.ON.FIRE.

:ehh:

Rd 2: Shine clearly.
Yung Ill- So many people talking through this dude verse cause they dont want to cheer him on. BUt this round is definitely just average. Predict shine to take it.
Kshine- Agree with the hitman holla remix shyt. Killed that nikka. This round is no longer competition for Ill. Clear win.

:sadcam:

Rd 3: Ill clearly.
Yung Ill- Started off slow but picked up speed. They goin to have to pull my shoe from this nikka lol
Kshine- Drawn out lines comment.. good suggestion and feedback for ill second round for real. Really tryin to hurt his ego on the drug shyt. Battle just ended and im like... wow. Ill won that. Kind of surprised....

:ohhh:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Was a little disappointed in this battle not cause I felt they both did bad but because it seemed both of them needed more time. Like everytime you started feeling they round they stop and say time. Why was they rounds so short?

Anyway I went with ill 2-1 gave him the 1st and the 3rd gave shine the 2nd nothing clearly it's very debatable but I felt neither of them did great in the personal attack so I judged the overall lyricism and I felt ill edged him in that area.

Shine could have taken the 3rd if he landed that "stretch the line" approach a lot better but he dropped the ball on that one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't know who won this battle, i was entertained but neither of them said anything crazy, mostly average sh!t, i mean Shine gets performance points in this battle but that's about it. I can't wait to see Spud response to this battle:lolbron:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
idk if nikkas just zoomed past ill or if he's just not good anymore.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is one of the worst battles I've seen in a minute. and its debatable on top of that. Both of these nikkas lost horribly. Shine gonna end up battling PG nikkas permanently, Yung ill gonna be on streetstatus again. Probably couldn't name more than 2 lines I liked that I haven't heard before.