Sneaky cacs tryna reinstitute indentured servitude...

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Weird how you take a racial spin of the situation and call it slavery. Aren't people responsible for their actions? Aren't there consequences to every decision you make?

Also there is some internalized racism in OP. It implies that black people don't have the adequate mental capacity to not be 'tricked' into slavery. She is absolve of all responsibility so we place the blame squarely on the 'evil white man'.

Last edited:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a sista that started out babysitting for this cac family right.
A few months on the job they approach her and say that they've seen her struggling and they "GIVE" her a used car so she can get back and forth easier. Sista is elated that she can now drive instead of taking the bus everywhere.
A few months later they give her a HUGE raise saying that she's done great work and ask her to change jobs with them and come as their 12-hr shift nanny. She agrees and does the job well.
A few months later, they approach her and offer to move her into the guest house on the property...she can't believe her good fortune so she goes with it.
Pretty soon after that, they've got her on 24 hour duty and it's a problem for her to take care of her own children and her own life business.
Everywhere she goes she has to drag the snotty rude cac kids with her. When she gets back "home" she can't even enjoy anything....she has to clean cook and support the cac-house.
She has no life outside of supporting the cacs. Her children are suffering neglect and declining in school due to minimal involvement with their mother. If she tries to spend time with her own children the cacs threaten to fire her.
They straight have her living like a house negro slave!!!
She wants to leave but she knows if she does she has to give back the car and find someplace to live and she won't even have a job...so she's stuck.

That is one way how they trick you into becoming their slave nowadays.
Don't fall for the dangling dollar...

Stay woke.
That's not slavery...
They want a live in nanny

She accepted their car, lodging, and $$$$.

Slaves were not paid, they were raped, beaten and often had their children sold.

Let's no disrespect our ancestors by calling this slavery.

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
"picture a Black nanny and a baby in a basket pushin' down 5th Ave
She never had it, it's not hers to begin with
She gives it breakfast, baths and dinners
Treats it so tender while her own kids live alone at home with no phone on
Ain't had a good meal in so long, but so long as mommy's a maid
Cookin' and cleanin', she wanna feed her kids and her kids are dreamin'"

:ahh:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
her fault for not educating herself to the point where she has more job options than to become some cacs' childrens caregiver/nanny.

major key to escape oppression is education.

i wont judge her tho cause i dont know what life situation prevented her from being able to gain a skillset outside of babysitting..who knows what options she did or didnt have

be a slave in 2016 brehhettes :wow:
I guess...Yeah, she does need to go to school.
I don't know what level she's completed but I'm sure there's no college involved...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Weird how you take a racial spin of the situation and call it slavery. Aren't people responsible for their actions? Aren't there consequences to every decision you make?

Also there is some internalized racism in OP. It implies that black people don't have the adequate mental capacity to not be 'tricked' into slavery. She is absolve of all responsibility so we place the blame sorely on the 'evil white man'.

Thats not how I meant it...I certainly wouldn't blame the white family for offering her an upgrade to her former situation of being unemployed. However, I do blame them for upgrading her into a situation she can't easily get out of and then threatening her with being fired and put out on the street the same day if she doesn't do EXACTLY as they wish.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Slaved didn't have a choice.
She does..............no comparison

That's not slavery...
They want a live in nanny

She accepted their car, lodging, and $$$$.

Slaves were not paid, they were raped, beaten and often had their children sold.

Let's no disrespect our ancestors by calling this slavery.

:what:That ain't no slave. The broad can quit if she wants, she just don't want to give that car back. Don't compare slavery to that whiny I don't like my job shyt:camby:

I thought people were born with a brain but dont use it. If its too much, she could have declined it. Create a false narrative to fit a agenda, brehs.

Message received and understood...Title changed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats not how I meant it...I certainly wouldn't blame the white family for offering her an upgrade to her former situation of being unemployed. However, I do blame them for upgrading her into a situation she can't easily get out of and then threatening her with being fired and put out on the street the same day if she doesn't do EXACTLY as they wish.
Blame them and then act like you only blaming them on one thing. Its a job she could have declined, she wasnt forced into it.