Sneaky cacs tryna reinstitute indentured servitude...

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Amazing song, one of Nas best
"picture a Black nanny and a baby in a basket pushin' down 5th Ave
She never had it, it's not hers to begin with
She gives it breakfast, baths and dinners
Treats it so tender while her own kids live alone at home with no phone on
Ain't had a good meal in so long, but so long as mommy's a maid
Cookin' and cleanin', she wanna feed her kids and her kids are dreamin'"

:ahh:
g

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Hardly a slave.

She's getting paid and is free to leave. How does she not have a surplus of money saved? She isn't paying any bills anymore! That's what I got from it.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Hardly a slave.

She's getting paid and is free to leave. How does she not have a surplus of money saved? She isn't paying any bills anymore! That's what I got from it.
I dunno...if she's the same as back when I knew her on the daily...I'm sure her wild ass kids are still wrecking everything and burning thru that money like water.
:mjlol:
Ain't the first time she was given a vehicle.
She got one from a mutual friend once before and she let them kids WRECK the interior.
She didn't have time or inclination to take care of the rest of it...within a year it was undriveable.
That other person could have given that car to someone that would have taken care of it and it would still be on the road today.
Instead, it got junked cause they gave it to her....
:beli:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know a sista that started out babysitting for this cac family right.
A few months on the job they approach her and say that they've seen her struggling and they "GIVE" her a used car so she can get back and forth easier. Sista is elated that she can now drive instead of taking the bus everywhere.
A few months later they give her a HUGE raise saying that she's done great work and ask her to change jobs with them and come as their 12-hr shift nanny. She agrees and does the job well.
A few months later, they approach her and offer to move her into the guest house on the property...she can't believe her good fortune so she goes with it.
Pretty soon after that, they've got her on 24 hour duty and it's a problem for her to take care of her own children and her own life business.
Everywhere she goes she has to drag the snotty rude cac kids with her. When she gets back "home" she can't even enjoy anything....she has to clean cook and support the cac-house.
She has no life outside of supporting the cacs. Her children are suffering neglect and declining in school due to minimal involvement with their mother. If she tries to spend time with her own children the cacs threaten to fire her.
They straight have her living like a house negro slave!!!
She wants to leave but she knows if she does she has to give back the car and find someplace to live and she won't even have a job...so she's stuck.

That is one way how they trick you into becoming their slave nowadays.
Don't fall for the dangling dollar...

Stay woke.
That's called a live in nanny. She gets paid. Nothing wrong with it.. I had one growing up and im black. STFU

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This story is just :mjlol:

people on this forum calling everything under the sun a slave or a c00n.

Stop throwing these words around :ufdup:

Anybody with deductive reasoning and an understanding of covert racism in Amerikkkan society can see why OP believes it to be another form of indentured servitude. Don't put anything past cacs. :everydaycac:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know a sista that started out babysitting for this cac family right.
A few months on the job they approach her and say that they've seen her struggling and they "GIVE" her a used car so she can get back and forth easier. Sista is elated that she can now drive instead of taking the bus everywhere.
A few months later they give her a HUGE raise saying that she's done great work and ask her to change jobs with them and come as their 12-hr shift nanny. She agrees and does the job well.
A few months later, they approach her and offer to move her into the guest house on the property...she can't believe her good fortune so she goes with it.
Pretty soon after that, they've got her on 24 hour duty and it's a problem for her to take care of her own children and her own life business.
Everywhere she goes she has to drag the snotty rude cac kids with her. When she gets back "home" she can't even enjoy anything....she has to clean cook and support the cac-house.
She has no life outside of supporting the cacs. Her children are suffering neglect and declining in school due to minimal involvement with their mother. If she tries to spend time with her own children the cacs threaten to fire her.
They straight have her living like a house negro slave!!!
She wants to leave but she knows if she does she has to give back the car and find someplace to live and she won't even have a job...so she's stuck.

That is one way how they trick you into becoming their slave nowadays.
Don't fall for the dangling dollar...

Stay woke.
Shes not to bright if she took on an employer with no paperwork

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
If black men had more businesses to employ our own women and children, so many wouldn't have to take crappy subservient jobs from crackers. But :manny: