So Apple is setting up to crush the buildings come fall

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
http://macdailynews.com/2014/03/11/tsmc-ramps-volume-production-of-apples-20nm-a8-processor/

Expect the iPhone 6 to shyt on any flagship device released this year. I'm hearing Samsung is about to retire the "S" line as its flagship device and take the fight directly to apple with a new flagship. Could make for an interesting holiday shopping season when you throw LG into the mix. The G2 was outstanding and if they continue down this path expect them to be on Samsung's heels.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
they make some great phones lowkey
Ye I know. I own the DNA, old phone but still can battle it out with the iphone 5 imo.

I was just wondering if their was any word on their next generation since we know what apple and samsung are doing. :ohhh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What's this phone gonna do that the 5S don't? What could they possibly add besides a better camera & processor

They runnin out of upgrades dog

Theses smart phones are nothing without the apps. Faster processor and better hardware/software enhances app performance and capabilities. Furthermore, all of these phones basically serve the same purpose, its just a matter of preference and brand recognition. Apple changed the game and has been the most consistent.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
apple can literally change nothing except name it the iPhone 6 and it'll still set records...

apple is gonna crush the buildings regardless of what phone they release. Their customers are woat. I personally know some "apple sheep" or whatever theyre called. shyts disgusting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
apple can literally change nothing except name it the iPhone 6 and it'll still set records...

apple is gonna crush the buildings regardless of what phone they release. Their customers are woat. I personally know some "apple sheep" or whatever theyre called. shyts disgusting

who doesnt know people like this? you try to tell them that there are better phones out there and they will argue you to death...why bother?

apple has devoted fans...i will give them that

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What does the S4 do that the S5 doesn't? What could they possibly add besides a better camera & processor?

See how that works?
I don't know what the s4 does so idk :manny:

I kno iphone 5s added a fingerprint scanner, what's the 6 gonna add? :mjpls:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

who doesnt know people like this? you try to tell them that there are better phones out there and they will argue you to death...why bother?

apple has devoted fans...i will give them that

I used to think like this, and copped my first iphone a few months ago
now, granted. i'm not a power user of phones. i use it to do social media, browse the web, talk to friends, and arrange social outings w/ women (emoticons help here).

1st off, it's just much much smoother/responsive
2nd of all, the apps shyt all over android apps
3rd of all, Siri as a personal assistant>google now, and i get google now anyway
4th of all, imessage...not to be corny but i keep in touch much better w/ my friends w/ iphones
5th of all, sound quality from an iphone is much better imo
6th of all, yes, the shyt just feels premium

i tried to use my galaxy the other day just on wifi and the shyt almost felt unusable w/ how laggy it was. just seems like samsung comes w/ a bunch of gimmicks yet still cant touch the apple offering. vertical integration>*

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
now, granted. i'm not a power user of phones. i use it to do social media, browse the web, talk to friends, and arrange social outings w/ women (emoticons help here).

3rd of all, Siri as a personal assistant>google now, and i get google now anyway
4th of all, imessage...not to be corny but i keep in touch much better w/ my friends w/ iphones

i tried to use my galaxy the other day just on wifi and the shyt almost felt unusable w/ how laggy it was. just seems like samsung comes w/ a bunch of gimmicks yet still cant touch the apple offering. vertical integration>*
i was with iPhones from 09-13, literally the only things i miss are the apps and iMessage, and android has a counter for iMessage with google hangouts which is pretty much the same thing. The apps its a given theyre going to have better apps bc they've got better developers because the majority have iPhones.

and who tf uses siri? :dahell:

Theyre also a little smoother not gonna lie but androids aren't laggy or slow or anything, they just aren't as smooth, which they need to fix. 5 and 6 are straight :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats what apple offers...complete integration especially with other apple products....

ofcourse their apps will work smoother...they are only for apple products...unlike android apps that work on phones by different manufacturers...

my problem wit apple has always been this: i dont like being locked into that itune universe where everything has to come from apple...so i stay away....

i think that turns off a lot of people

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was with iPhones from 09-13, literally the only things i miss are the apps and iMessage, and android has a counter for iMessage with google hangouts which is pretty much the same thing. The apps its a given theyre going to have better apps bc they've got better developers because the majority have iPhones.

and who tf uses siri? :dahell:

Theyre also a little smoother not gonna lie but androids aren't laggy or slow or anything, they just aren't as smooth, which they need to fix. 5 and 6 are straight :camby:
:comeon: no bytches are using google hangouts breh, let's be real.

siri is cool and serves a purpose google now doesn't.

point #5...bass actually knocks a bit on the speakerphone of an iphone. not the case on the s-line.

#6 *shrug*...iphone does feel more premium in comparison to the s-line and most android phones. just the way it is. only phone that's up there imo is the HTC one line, but you obviously end up compromising in a number of ways by buying an HTC phone.

only thing i dont like about iphone is being locked into the itunes garden (mixed metaphor, fukk it)...shyt's very annoying sometimes, but that was just Jobs trying to do the right thing for all the musicians who have had their industry ravaged by piracy :troll:

truth be told, i :to:'d a little bit when Google sold off MOtorola because I was really hoping they'd take a serious shot at vertical integration. at the end of the day, i understand why they didn't though. gotta protect the core business and play the long game. :demonic: