So Apple is setting up to crush the buildings come fall

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I used to think like this, and copped my first iphone a few months ago
now, granted. i'm not a power user of phones. i use it to do social media, browse the web, talk to friends, and arrange social outings w/ women (emoticons help here).

1st off, it's just much much smoother/responsive
2nd of all, the apps shyt all over android apps
3rd of all, Siri as a personal assistant>google now, and i get google now anyway
4th of all, imessage...not to be corny but i keep in touch much better w/ my friends w/ iphones
5th of all, sound quality from an iphone is much better imo
6th of all, yes, the shyt just feels premium

i tried to use my galaxy the other day just on wifi and the shyt almost felt unusable w/ how laggy it was. just seems like samsung comes w/ a bunch of gimmicks yet still cant touch the apple offering. vertical integration>*

S3?

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
:comeon: no bytches are using google hangouts breh, let's be real.

siri is cool and serves a purpose google now doesn't.

point #5...bass actually knocks a bit on the speakerphone of an iphone. not the case on the s-line.

#6 *shrug*...iphone does feel more premium in comparison to the s-line and most android phones. just the way it is. only phone that's up there imo is the HTC one line, but you obviously end up compromising in a number of ways by buying an HTC phone.

only thing i dont like about iphone is being locked into the itunes garden (mixed metaphor, fukk it)...shyt's very annoying sometimes, but that was just Jobs trying to do the right thing for all the musicians who have had their industry ravaged by piracy :troll:

truth be told, i :to:'d a little bit when Google sold off MOtorola because I was really hoping they'd take a serious shot at vertical integration. at the end of the day, i understand why they didn't though. gotta protect the core business and play the long game. :demonic:
yeah well i have HTC one, it was the only adroid id consider because of the build quality. The only things i dont like about it are the camera and the button set ups. if you compare a iPhone to a samsung obvs the iPhone feels more premium, compare to a phone with similar build quality and neither phone feels more premium then the other. If HTC had samsungs marketing budget... :to:

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
thats what apple offers...complete integration especially with other apple products....

ofcourse their apps will work smoother...they are only for apple products...unlike android apps that work on phones by different manufacturers...

my problem wit apple has always been this: i dont like being locked into that itune universe where everything has to come from apple...so i stay away....

i think that turns off a lot of people
i dont think so :manny: its one of the reasons i went to android, having a android is like having a computer in your pocket, you can do so much with it you can't do on the iPhone. but yeah back to what i was saying, theres jailbreaks that fix that problem, but only the minority jailbreak. I haven't seen somebody with a jailbroken phone personally in years, and every time i advise somebody to jailbreak it they dont want it

apple got what they wished for :sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I cant believe we're still arguing over who's phone is better. jeezus christ am i in high school again???

facepalm.gif

A phone is a Phone... it's not the future yet why do we care?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HTC one does feel way heavier than an Iphone. Iphone feels like a candy bar compared to a piece of silver...

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
HTC pne does feel way heavier than an Iphone. Iphone feels like a candy bar compared to a piece of silver...
yeah the iPhone is a really light phone, but its a lot smaller then the HTC too

Stealth

Daps
Reppin
the streets
iPhone is the best all around smartphone on the market.

iPhone 6 will make Android peasants bounce on Apple's dikk.
:laff: at this nonsense

ive had both, and I'm speaking objectively here, android has the superior OS. It isn't for everybody tho, you've gotta be a little smart to use it to its full potential. Legit the only important thing apple has is how smooth it is :ohlawd:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Only reason I have an iPhone was for the integration with my Macbook and because I didn't really utilize my Android at all. When I had my EVO rooted or whatever, it was pure fire, I'll admit. Then I realized I just tweeted and played Words With Friends. Dropped my EVO for an iPhone and it's served it's purpose. I didn't care to have a computer in my pocket and all that, plus I had a hard time keeping everything synced with ease up since I had an EVO plugging into a Macbook.

Just made sense to go to the Apple side of smartphones for me. Even now I play with my homegirls Galaxy and it's fire but I don't care for all the widgets and little extra things. I pretty much use my phone for social purposes such as messaging, networking, and Facetime. Google Hangouts if the bros wanna 3-way vid chat. Don't even care enough to jailbreak it.