So Apple is setting up to crush the buildings come fall

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I was thinkin bout a iphone, but I like how google saves and syncs everything, like I can go from brower on my laptop and have to go somewhere and in no time have what I was viewing on my laptop on my phone

Can you use google chrome on ios?

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
I was thinkin bout a iphone, but I like how google saves and syncs everything, like I can go from brower on my laptop and have to go somewhere and in no time have what I was viewing on my laptop on my phone

Can you use google chrome on ios?

Yeah it does, I think that's moreso the function of google chrome rather than the phone cause my 5s does the same thing

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I was clearly speaking from an engineering standpoint. KitKat runs circles around iOS 7, but this isn't a android vs iOS thing. Its an OEM comparison. Apple is set to release a 4.7" iPhone with internals that the other OEMS probably won't see the Q1 2015. They'll also increase the battery life of the new iPhone. I wonder how much of an emphasis they'll place on it since they'll now have the space to increase the size of the battery.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I copped the new HTC One M8 on launch day and can say it is the best Android smart phone I have ever used.
Previously I had the original HTC 1, the Droid X, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Galaxy S4 and now the M8 so have a history with most of the big players in the Android world.

Is it so fluid and smooth, and the exterior feels premium and sturdy.
To give you an example, do you remember older model car doors compared to newer models? When you shut the older car doors, you felt the weight and heft in them (like in my 06 Acura RL) as opposed to the newer car doors that feel chintzy (like the '11 Acura TL i passed on in favor of the RL). The M8 feels sturdy like those older car doors, whereas the Galaxy S4 felt chintzy in comparison.

Plus the Sense 6 interface is not as bloated out at Touch Wiz and other skins, nor is it cartoonish looking.
The HTC One M8 is as close to pure Android as it gets in my opinion.

I am not really a fan of the Apple iOS and feel it is less user friendly than Android. Android also has a lot of features I prefer like notification bar, Google's integration with music, pics, browser, etc, and I have never been able to figure out how to multi-select emails, texts, etc in iOS to move, deleted them (not saying it doesn't exist, just not as straight forward as on Android).
All that being said, I can admit the hardware in the iPhone's has always been impressive and the phone performs well, it is just the iOS look and feel I could never connect with.

At the end of the day, it is all about preference and if you are a fan of Android smartphones you cannot go wrong with the HTC One M8.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An Apple analyst confirms that the tech behemoth plans to release two new iPhones this year with different screen sizes.

Apple Insider reports that KGI securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo said the company will release a 4.7 inch phone, and a high-resolution 5.5 inch phone. Both are said to be 10 to 20 percent thinner than the current iPhone 5.

Kuo said both will be released in the fall.

:blessed:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
thats what apple offers...complete integration especially with other apple products....

ofcourse their apps will work smoother...they are only for apple products...unlike android apps that work on phones by different manufacturers...

my problem wit apple has always been this: i dont like being locked into that itune universe where everything has to come from apple...so i stay away....

i think that turns off a lot of people
ITunes just kills it for me. Such a shytty piece of shyt.

Daps
4.7" is the ideal size for a phone, IMO.

I'm still on this 2.5 year old Galaxy Nexus, I can't wait to upgrade.:flabbynsick:

I'm going with the iPhone 6 just cuz I wanna try iOS for myself so I can really judge. Reviews on the internet are laughable (nikka in this thread claims he 'keeps in touch with friends better' with iMessage :deadmanny:). One consistent claim is that the OS is smoother than Android. Android can definitely be buggy, so I look forward to gauging that. I played with the HTC One M8, it was cool. It would be probably be my next phone if Apple hadn't finally wised up and released a good sized phone. iPhone's have great resale value, so if I don't like it, I'll just sell and get the M8 :ehh:

The funniest thing this fall will be seeing all the iSheep who spent the last two years acting like our phones were 'way too big' go rush out to get these :heh: