So, did HOGAN use the KLIQ, or did the KLIQ use HOGAN to their gain?

Hammer

Banned
Daps
a bit off topic but where the fukk has eric bischoff been the last 10 years? haven't heard about him since his short stint in wwf i think

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
a bit off topic but where the fukk has eric bischoff been the last 10 years? haven't heard about him since his short stint in wwf i think

TNA since 2010, offscreen for now

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
#kliq always wins brehs.

Kevin Nash came back and was right in the main event with CM Gawd. :umad:

If Hogan were to come back do you honestly believe he would be anywhere near a main event let alone be able to get his boys in. :heh:

Silkk

Daps
bischoff fell off once he came to wwf with his gray short hair :flabbynsick:

classic bischoff had that long black hair :ohlawd:

His GM run was :hovehh:

Him & Austin played off each other really well.

But he works his best when he's with Hogan

Silkk

Daps
I dont understand the kliq dikksucking, when i've stated 9,999 times Shawn Michaels was my favorite wrestler.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One thing is certain..Hall and Nash worship Hogan. They always put him over like a million bucks and I never really see Hogan talk about them in shoots or interviews. It's always made more about him...his turning heel and the idea of the WWF invading is how all of that got hot.

And when Hogan came back in 2002 and 2003..he was gonna be in a top billed match because it was just the logical thing to do putting the NwO leader against Rock or Austin, the leaders of the Attitude Era. Cripple H's return had flopped by this point and Michaels was a few months away from some racist heel turn on Booker on Raw. So he wasn't doing shyt at that juncture either.

In the end, Hogan got all the fanfare and sold the most merchandise either it be WCW or the return to the WWF.

When X-pac came to TNA, he sold that Hogan right hand like a complete stooge:laugh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id say Hall/Nash used Hogan.

I remember for a few weeks they didn't even say their names in WCW. No one knew if the characters were Diesel, or Razor Ramon, or if they were really "invading" or not. Bischoff is a genius for working it like that.

But if they didn't have Hogan then I dont think The Outsiders would have stayed red hot especially after they revealed the name change. "Surprise! Im not Razor Ramon anymore!" Getting Hogan THEN also getting Hogan to throw the yellow and red in the bushes was what they needed to really push the Outsiders then the 6788097 people who followed.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
One thing is certain..Hall and Nash worship Hogan. They always put him over like a million bucks and I never really see Hogan talk about them in shoots or interviews. It's always made more about him...his turning heel and the idea of the WWF invading is how all of that got hot.

And when Hogan came back in 2002 and 2003..he was gonna be in a top billed match because it was just the logical thing to do putting the NwO leader against Rock or Austin, the leaders of the Attitude Era. Cripple H's return had flopped by this point and Michaels was a few months away from some racist heel turn on Booker on Raw. So he wasn't doing shyt at that juncture either.

In the end, Hogan got all the fanfare and sold the most merchandise either it be WCW or the return to the WWF.

When X-pac came to TNA, he sold that Hogan right hand like a complete stooge:laugh:

all fairly true, but hall and nash got their own guap through seperate deals for outsiders gear and by getting the contracts that ratcheted up. Nash was paid like a king and he doesn't care about fanfare unless it means he gets more.

I hear you though. Typically in interviews nash and hall put over hogan big and hogan talks about how great the story was and how it was good business.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hogan knew things had to change..those little PPVs in 1995 with the Hogan SUCKS chants during his LIVE interviews..that guy doesn't like that kind of shyt at all. So there was definitely gonna be a change coming for him...as for who put this together? I think when it's told back again, Bischoff sounds pretty crisp in how the executions all went down..no one ever saying Razor or the WWF when Hall was on television....no mentioning of Diesel when he showed up behind Bischoff....he probably offered the heel turn on Hogan in that a capacity because he needed a change too and they wanted to make it a big deal. All in all, none of this could be replicated again unless there was some huge swerve that of massive porportions that involved Attitude Era legends to try to take over the company as a staple but that would never happen at this stage.

All you can do now is create new stars and see what sticks.