So Emmitt Till didn't even whistle at the cave demon

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

How Author Timothy Tyson Found the Woman at the Center of the Emmett Till Case
Timothy Tyson, a Duke University senior research scholar, reveals that Carolyn—in 2007, at age 72—confessed that she had fabricated the most sensational part of her testimony. “That part’s not true,” she told Tyson, about her claim that Till had made verbal and physical advances on her. As for the rest of what happened that evening in the country store, she said she couldn’t remember. (Carolyn is now 82, and her current whereabouts have been kept secret by her family.)

Daps
Literally the whole point of the open casket was to expose all the bullshyt. You dap fishers are retarded. Of course he didn't whistle at her. He was black and got chose by this cracka. I'm legit furious at you attention seeking ass. You're ignorant as fukk. Stop this shyt. Fake ass simple nikka. Do your homework.

Like now, no innocent black person is murdered for doing a real crime. Its cause they black. Where is your father?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Literally the whole point of the open casket was to expose all the bullshyt. You dap fishers are retarded. Of course he didn't whistle at her. He was black and got chose by this cracka. I'm legit furious at you attention seeking ass. You're ignorant as fukk. Stop this shyt. Fake ass simple nikka. Do your homework.

Like now, no innocent black person is murdered for doing a real crime. Its cause they black. Where is your father?
She confirmed what we already knew and getting to live out her remaining years in peace that's why I posted this story :gucci: