So Emmitt Till didn't even whistle at the cave demon

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
How. fukking. Late. Are. You???

Literally the whole point of the open casket was to expose all the bullshyt. You dap fishers are retarded. Of course he didn't whistle at her. He was black and got chose by this cracka. I'm legit furious at you attention seeking ass. You're ignorant as fukk. Stop this shyt. Fake ass simple nikka. Do your homework.

Like now, no innocent black person is murdered for doing a real crime. Its cause they black. Where is your father?

Jesus...fukk it. This might go plat. Go head. Dumb ass new nikkas. First year college I know everything nikkas. Go head.

Put the fukkin pipe down you weirdo ass nicca :gucci: Her actually proclaiming it IS NEW NEWS...Of course ppl already knew she was lying you want a cookie fakkit?

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
Literally the whole point of the open casket was to expose all the bullshyt. You dap fishers are retarded. Of course he didn't whistle at her. He was black and got chose by this cracka. I'm legit furious at you attention seeking ass. You're ignorant as fukk. Stop this shyt. Fake ass simple nikka. Do your homework.

Like now, no innocent black person is murdered for doing a real crime. Its cause they black. Where is your father?
The hell are you so mad about :picard:

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

:gucci: