Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If ya'll ever wonder who throws hissy fits in these types of threads...It's

1. Cave women (or men)
2. Mulattoes/Dude's who have a White mother (Or father)
3. And dude's who married Cave women.

Never fails.....
I'm going to start using the ignore function again because it's one thing to have a difference of opinion and always derailing threads

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
Man spoiler that shyt (I'm actually unsure if I saw the open casket photo but I'm not about to check)

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is the reason why i can never fukk with white women like that, those bytches are pure evil
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Literally the whole point of the open casket was to expose all the bullshyt. You dap fishers are retarded. Of course he didn't whistle at her. He was black and got chose by this cracka. I'm legit furious at you attention seeking ass. You're ignorant as fukk. Stop this shyt. Fake ass simple nikka. Do your homework.

Like now, no innocent black person is murdered for doing a real crime. Its cause they black. Where is your father?
fukk wrong with this nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally the whole point of the open casket was to expose all the bullshyt. You dap fishers are retarded. Of course he didn't whistle at her. He was black and got chose by this cracka. I'm legit furious at you attention seeking ass. You're ignorant as fukk. Stop this shyt. Fake ass simple nikka. Do your homework.

Like now, no innocent black person is murdered for doing a real crime. Its cause they black. Where is your father?

Jesus...fukk it. This might go plat. Go head. Dumb ass new nikkas. First year college I know everything nikkas. Go head.

Why the fukk are you so mad? :dahell:

Unless I got someone on ignore, I'm not sure why you're legit this furious and upset..:mindblown:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm leery of any poster who comes into a thread that is pointing of the manifestations of white supremacy with that "Duh, what else is new?/In other news, water is wet" talk.

and that dude is constantly talking about being a proud bed buck. then people wonder why i say you cant trust black people (men or women) in relationships with white people. the black person usually does their dirty work it seems :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm leery of any poster who comes into a thread that is pointing of the manifestations of white supremacy with that "Duh, what else is new?/In other news, water is wet" talk.

I've been had dude on ignore. Based on the shyt he says, I just assumed he was a white supremacist and put him on ignore :ehh: