So J Cole had the Bryson Tiller Exchange beat first?

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Smh.. these dudes are bytchmade fakkets. Handle your business in private :damn:

Plus the whole industry does the same shyt nowadays.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
If two beats by two different producers sound identical I think the fans and general public should get to know why.

did the fans and general public even ask, or care? :jbhmm:

no one has even posted the songs in this thread yet, so people must not care that much:yeshrug:

but producers acting like teenage girls on twitter over who's rap beat sounds similar to the other is lame, especially when these dudes is talking about 'drum patterns' like boi 1da made a drum pattern that hasnt been done before :stopitslime:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Do these nikkas not know who they work for smh lol. If it was serious then make another one. nikkas get ideas and create, it's called stealing. But when they do it, nikkas not suppose to say anything. These the same producers that be on SoundCloud picking up ideas from beatmakers on the come up. shyt gets me so tight b.

Vynylz need to shut the fukk up cause boi1da was taking most his credit at one point

Edit: I ain't copying nobody though :pachaha:

:banderas: that travis scott beat

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
did the fans and general public even ask, or care? :jbhmm:

no one has even posted the songs in this thread yet, so people must not care that much:yeshrug:

but producers acting like teenage girls on twitter over who's rap beat sounds similar to the other is lame, especially when these dudes is talking about 'drum patterns' like boi 1da made a drum pattern that hasnt been done before :stopitslime:
Wtf

It's the biggest topic surrounding the album other than it being a disappointment