So J Cole had the Bryson Tiller Exchange beat first?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
you are 100% right.

however in the creative world, an idea taken/stolen/paid homage can make someone a million dollars richer than the originator.

Thats what the bytching is for.

really? I heard metro n his crew say they don't use samples no more cause the og artist want 90% of profits most times.:jbhmm:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Kinda ironic drake producer complaining of people biting/stealing they beats when Drake has stolen entire verses without permission (and been sued for it) :heh:

:dead: This isn't a rapper thread let alone a drake one

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Okay,l so Vinylz and Boi-1-Da made the original beat, and then Foreign Tracks remade it for Byson Tiller on some Stan shyt and is now coppin pleas? These twitter beefs are hard to follow lol.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Make and post videos of making your beat and be mad they get jacked, bruhs :francis:

That drum pattern belongs to the world now :mjgrin:
Yea that was just stupid but damn he could've at least switched up the pattern of the sample or drums just a little bit lol
In hip hop nothing is new under the sun especially with samples but for me personally I know if I hear a sample in a song that's been used i'm gonna use my own interpretation of it or leave it alone all together..with crate digging being done the old school way & e digging thru youtube/blog sites plus drum kits that specifically designed for producers to sample the library of sounds producers have is unlimited

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
you are 100% right.

however in the creative world, an idea taken/stolen/paid homage can make someone a million dollars richer than the originator.

Thats what the bytching is for.

exactly. dunno why so-called music/art fans are playing dumb but it's The Booth :yeshrug: