So J Cole had the Bryson Tiller Exchange beat first?

nephew

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - Central FL
lol @ foreignteck reverse engineering beats. He's another one of those ima do it because they did it guys. He's as good as a rapper with a ghostwriter.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Kinda ironic drake producer complaining of people biting/stealing they beats when Drake has stolen entire verses without permission (and been sued for it) :heh:
Soo you would be fine if somebody jacked your beat
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
lol @ foreignteck reverse engineering beats. He's another one of those ima do it because they did it guys. He's as good as a rapper with a ghostwriter.
Look at his instagram story.
Also: if you make beats, you'd know boi 1da and vinylz are full of shyt.
Beat isn't complex or unique enough for a biting claim. The same flip has been done. The drum placement is super common and there were kits with that exact "trapsoul 8 bar full" drum loop. nikkas ain't eem gotta program but he did. I saw his kick and snare placement...whole session file was different and unmodified.
Ovo nikkas just mad they're not eating off of that particular plate.

nephew

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - Central FL
first of all im not even a drake fan. Boi1nda has hella placements and established himself in the game, period. This Miami cat foreignteck is no big deal when it comes to production and just began his career. Boi1nda's management wouldn't have been pressing him for publishing on exchange if this wasn't true and tech admitting to this proves his foolery. He got exposed regardless of the drum pattern. sucker move on his part and I can't say boi1nda is wrong for calling him out. Someone stole my sound I can't say I wouldn't do the same