So this chick asked me to go to the movies but she's fukkin gross dunno if I should smash

Should I smash?

• Total voters

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This chick got glued on nails and you can see the underlying finger nails
Her teeth got a gap and are fukkkin up
Her face oily as shyt
She fukkin showed the food in her mouth mid chew to me and my homie as we were sittin down eatin at a restaurant she happened to find me at when she came and sat down, needless to say I left immediately
Then this chick wanna ask me to go see a movie through a text 10 min after I left
Me and my nikka was thinkin bout tryna run a train on this bytch cuz we don't give a fukk about her just to be able to say we've done it
I ain't fukked in 2 weeks should I try and smash?
Is p*ssy really p*ssy?
The last bytch I fukked was an 8/10, this bytch a 4/10
I'm thinkin I could get some drank in and smash but I don't wanna have to kiss this ho or have my mouth anywhere near her
I haven't seen that new Cap Merica so i was thinkin I would go see that shyt wit her then bring her back to the crib and drink ya know knock to birds with one stone but I don't wanna hold this L
I'ma wear them extra thick durex brand condoms and shyt thoughts?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so this chick is busted...and you still thinking about smashing its a terrible idea..but on top of that you wanna do some homo shyt and run a train on her..

1422.gif

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If you're thinking extra thick durex.....maybe you should just watch the movie alone...

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
This chick got glued on nails and you can see the underlying finger nails
Her teeth got a gap and are fukkkin up
Her face oily as shyt
She fukkin showed the food in her mouth mid chew to me and my homie as we were sittin down eatin at a restaurant she happened to find me at when she came and sat down, needless to say I left immediately
Then this chick wanna ask me to go see a movie through a text 10 min after I left
Me and my nikka was thinkin bout tryna run a train on this bytch cuz we don't give a fukk about her just to be able to say we've done it
I ain't fukked in 2 weeks should I try and smash?
Is p*ssy really p*ssy?
The last bytch I fukked was an 8/10, this bytch a 4/10
I'm thinkin I could get some drank in and smash but I don't wanna have to kiss this ho or have my mouth anywhere near her
I haven't seen that new Cap Merica so i was thinkin I would go see that shyt wit her then bring her back to the crib and drink ya know knock to birds with one stone but I don't wanna hold this L
I'ma wear them extra thick durex brand condoms and shyt thoughts?

You already holding a few L's breh

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
She fukkin' Gross :hula: Dunno If I wanna smash.

For the life of me, I will never get why dudes try reason with themselves (and others) about fukking chicks they are NOT attracted to.:shaq2:
And to make it worse, instead of worrying about your nut, you looking to include more dudes to ratchet up the L's that gonna be cranked out if you actually entertain this venture.

But hey, do you man. :manny: 'cause even If we tell you No, you going to log off the coli, start thinking stupid shyt and set it up anyways.:mjlol: