So this chick asked me to go to the movies but she's fukkin gross dunno if I should smash

Should I smash?

• Total voters

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
She fukkin' Gross :hula: Dunno If I wanna smash.

For the life of me, I will never get why dudes try reason with themselves (and others) about fukking chicks they are NOT attracted to.:shaq2:
And to make it worse, instead of worrying about your nut, you looking to include more dudes to ratchet up the L's that gonna be cranked out if you actually entertain this venture.

But hey, do you man. :manny: 'cause even If we tell you No, you going to log off the coli, start thinking stupid shyt and set it up anyways.:mjlol:

According to the coli is it inconceivable, unheard of, gay, nonexistent, impossible, etc. that a man crosses paths with any woman without wanting to screw no matter the circumstances. She is screwed on sight!
You didn't know that? Go get your life. :smugfavre:

This is why I wonder if men could have a do-over and unsmash some of the women in their past. Having sex with anything moving with a hole and to rack up bodies. :shaq2:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Also stop fukking with Durex you trying to risk your life nikka :russ:

Only Trojan brand condoms :stopitslime:

There's Coke and Pepsi
Ford and Chevy
McDonald's and Burger King

when it comes to condoms there's

Trojan and Durex . .

only issue is that

Trojan is like Coca-Cola and Durex is like RC-Cola . . nonetheless . . I don't trust the lubricants they put on anything mass produced

Anyway, about the girl

Say

"Ya we can see a movie what did you have in mind?"

"Oh we seeing that, you gonna have to get my ticket"

After she gets your ticket, later that night fukk her just for practice.

And you act like she's in control of when she kisses you? :rudy: You know how many girls I've banged out without ever kissing their lips?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all dudes of the coli stay saying women ain't shyt and are all hoes but you wanna smut them out or treat them like straight garbage.

If she's coming at you this way, you did something to make her feel that she can. What's happening right now is your fault :ufdup:

How old are you OP? Don't turn this chick into a scorned woman that starts playing dudes cause you wanna bust a nut. :camby:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
A person's looks not in bloom =/= ugly. That's first of all. Second...

Why mess w/ someone you don't like? Why talk extra shyt cause you ain't attracted?

Why stunt on someone behind their back? When they're being nice to you?

nikkas like you find out your kids aren't yours and you have no genetic legacy on your 80th birthday

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Y'all dudes of the coli stay saying women ain't shyt and are all hoes but you wanna smut them out or treat them like straight garbage.

If she's coming at you this way, you did something to make her feel that she can. What's happening right now is your fault :ufdup:

How old are you OP? Don't turn this chick into a scorned woman that starts playing dudes cause you wanna bust a nut. :camby:
AccountabilityIs what you're talking about and I'm not sure that applies to women.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn u must be desperate if u can't find at least a 5 or 6 to fuk with and someone who u at least somewhat attracted to.

If u not feeling broad at all...don't fuk with her or fuk her.

I have my draughts but I still need to be somewhat into u before I fuk u.

And y'all be gassing unattractive to below average women so much so no wonder the busted chick probably think she has a chance. But real talk...don't turn her into a scorned bytch.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
A person's looks not in bloom =/= ugly. That's first of all. Second...

Why mess w/ someone you don't like? Why talk extra shyt cause you ain't attracted?

Why stunt on someone behind their back? When they're being nice to you?

nikkas like you find out your kids aren't yours and you have no genetic legacy on your 80th birthday

OP - Let all of this this sink in...