So white Star Wars nerds are already complaining...

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

this does make sense tho, the ST are all clones & Breh could be using one of their suits as a disguise

Watch Rebels, and the last couple of seasons of Clone Wars.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that's true that's some shyt from books/games/comics/whatever
i don't think everyone takes that stuff as part of the real story

The two Clone Wars animated series, Rebels and the 6 movies are all official. In the Clone Wars series, you see that the Kaminoans start creating Clones to protect themselves when they find out the new Empire will be after them if/when they win. Palpatine finds out and sends an attack squad to wipe them out and through a series of battles the Kaminoan Clones lose, but they manage to get the DNA off the planet, so no clones can be produced. At the same time, there's a bit of DNA corruption and sickness going on. So those Clones by ROTS are like the last generation of Clones. Fast forward to Rebels(which is betore ANH) and the new Empire is training humans to be Storm Troopers. You see this in one of the episodes, and one of the trainees is a black kid name Zare Leonis who joins the ranks to find his sister, who the Empire took away. You can take that as part of the real story if you want to or not, but Disney and Lucas before them considers Clone Wars and Rebels as official. This is also how we know where the force crystals in lightsabers come from.

That's from the storm trooper training facility. Some are speculating if Boyega's charater is related to this kid or his sister.

I wonder if people know David Oyelowo is playing Agent Kallus?

Here's a good review of the episode

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lots of books, games and comics in the SW universe are cannon, if people don't want to accept it that is their problem

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Da fukk, I am just going by what I have seen from Star Wars before

I dont keep up with that shyt

:why:

That's fair for you but a lot of these white fans know that black characters have appeared in SW related media, now one is being featured prominently in a movie they are up in arms, fukk em

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Well... That's kinda realistic.

Black guy- You want me to go to an amusement park full of what?:usure:

Cac- Real life dinosaurs man, it'll be great.:blessed:

Black guy- Naw, I'll pass on that. Tell me how it goes though.:skip:

I might have complained if there was black people in it.:manny:

I feel you on that, breh.

GLifhn6.gif

Had the exact same convo IRL last night.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah its all information pulled straight from the movies. The writing is so bland and stale that its very easy to glance over the information, especially in the prequels.